0:03

Senia Johnson . 💕

So due to what's going on wit my family me, Semaj, Savon, Kayleigh, and Karter can't go to school

Sj🤞🏾💙

Sj🤞🏾💙: Wyo?

Nigga it's 10 inna morning I'm not doin shit.

Sj🤞🏾💙: Why Semaj call me and say you had an anxiety attack last night?

Because I did, and it was his fault but I'm pretty sure he ain't tell you that though.

Sj🤞🏾💙: Why what happened?

His friend wanted get wit me and shit and I ain't want him, then he got to bringing Damiri up saying he's the reason why I don't want anyone. And shit like that like why are you tryna force me to fw yo friend if I don't want him? As my brother you shouldn't even worry about me dating yo friend.

Sj🤞🏾💙: Stop letting Semaj get to yo fuckin head Senia that shit make you have attacks. If I tell you again we gone have a problem.

Boy bye.

When I use to live in Baton Rouge me and this dude name Damiri use to mess around and we were together but we were very toxic. He'll accuse me of cheating on him and he'll make me only go certain places wit my friends. He'll force me to keep my location on anywhere I go whether I'm with him or at home. It was just too much for me so I decided to break up wit him. But then he'll find a way to fuck wit me again. It was just all around toxic.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom and did my hygiene.

___

"You change yo hair every day." Savon said sitting on my bed.

"Shut up." I said.

"Why shordy hit me up early this morning." He said looking through my shoe boxes.

"Who's shordy?" I asked sitting at my desk.

"Yo old friend Janiece." He said.

"What she said?" I asked.

"Tell yo sister to watch ha back before I get ha ass got." He said.

"Nobody fronting that li hoe cause if it was pressua shordy would've fought me before I left BR. She doin allat talkin and I ain't wit that shit bitches know how I rock." I said rolling my eyes at the situation.