0:64

Asia Johnson.🥰

After the whole incident with MaKai and Senia, Layla and Jayla both decided to go to my li sister house and threaten her

After the whole incident with MaKai and Senia, Layla and Jayla both decided to go to my li sister house and threaten her. You can threaten anybody all you want to but when it comes down to Paris, Sekani Jr, Semaj, Senia, Kayleigh, India, Karter, Rico, Dean, Pedro, Isis, Kasani, Kaniasia, and Lorenzo bitch you gotta whole lotta bounty on yo head bitch. Don't play wit mine and I won't play wit yours. They thought they was gone say some shit to my sister and me not say nothing yea bitch you got the right motherfuckin one.

_______

"So where do she live?" Paris asked.

"Not too far from here." I said tying my shoes.

"So who all gone be there?" She asked.

"Semaj and nem I already done called our cousins and my cousins on my dad side just in case this bitch decided to call her people." I said doing my hair.

After I was done doing that I grabbed my keys and phone and we both walked out the house.

Senia❤️💪🏾

Senia❤️💪🏾: You on yo way there?

Yeah!!

Within 15 minutes I was at her and I seen all my people in they cars but they was parked in some spots where cars are supposed to park so they'll probably think it's random people.

I walked up to the porch and had India and Senia with me.

"Hold up take my picture in front of this bitch house." I said handing India my phone.

" I said handing India my phone

yungasia.225; I heard you bitches was looking for me, BITCH HERE I GO!!! 😌😌

*comments disabled*

"Y'all scoot back." I said knocking on the door.

"What are you doing at my sister door step?" Layla said walking up to me.