0:08

Kenya Johnson . 💝

After Asia and London came to talk to Aaliyah and I, I decided to reach out to Saniyah, Kayleigh, and Senia to square everything away for the last time

After Asia and London came to talk to Aaliyah and I, I decided to reach out to Saniyah, Kayleigh, and Senia to square everything away for the last time. If this doesn't work out then I'm done tryna do anything because I'm stressing myself to help build a better relationship with my husband's kids. No we don't have the best history in life but is my job as an adult to do better and want better.

"Hey!" I said waving at them.

"Hey!" Saniyah said.

"Okay well I'll start off, I apologize to you Kayleigh for hitting you and disrespecting you and your mother. As an adult I shouldn't have done it and I honestly want to build a bond with you because your an amazing child even when we have our ups and downs. Like I've seen a good a side of you and I haven't taken time out to appreciate that because I was blinded by your bad side. So I apologize to you and I hope you can accept my apology." I said looking at her.

"I can accept it because I am honestly tired of fighting with you and Aaliyah, it's not worth it because it won't get us anywhere in life. I apologize for arguing and fighting with you and Aaliyah and allat other drama that happened." Kayleigh said.

"Senia?" I asked.

"Um, it's a lot of emotions that I'm feeling towards you like I don't want to apologize to you because what you've done to me and my siblings but I am 18 and I want to take ownership for the things that I've done and said. I apologize for the threats and the disrespectful words. I do apologize to your daughter for fighting her and doin allat stuff. We can forget about this drama shit because I'm tired of fighting your daughter and going back and forth with you. It's literally unnecessary and we need to be more mature about situations. I hope you have a safe delivery." Senia said.

I love this Senia and Kayleigh. Now all I gotta do is talk to Nisha and that is going to be a lot.

"When are you due?" Saniyah asked.

"In two more days." I said.

"Oh wow!" She said.

"Yeah, well it was nice doing this and I hope when we can surprise Sekani with this." I said.

"Yeah!" Kayleigh said.

"Senia I do want to y'all to you privately about something." I said causing her to arch her eyebrows.

Saniyah and Kayleigh got up and walked away and I looked back at Senia.

"I do apologize for speaking on your anger issues , I should've ask you why do you act like this instead of assuming things on you. Would you like to tell me?" I asked.

"Ima just say it like this, I watched a lot of my closest people die in front of me and it's a traumatic situation and I've been traumatized my whole life so I'm not an open person and I don't like people off the bat." She said.