0:10

Karter Johnson . 😈

We was innis big ass house and what I mean bout we I'm talking bout my moms, Sj, his mom, Kayleigh, Senia, her mom, Savon Sr and Jr, Sakiya, Sakion, Asia, and her mom

We was innis big ass house and what I mean bout we I'm talking bout my moms, Sj, his mom, Kayleigh, Senia, her mom, Savon Sr and Jr, Sakiya, Sakion, Asia, and her mom. Our other siblings on our moms side didn't come because they didn't know what was going on.

"Y'all won't be able to go into the court due to covid so only me, Keisha, London, Chloe, Savon, and Sakion are going." Saniyah said coming into the kitchen.

"Senia yo friend at the door." Sakiya said walking in the kitchen.

"What friend?" Senia asked.

"Daniya!" Sakiya said.

I already knew some shit was finna happen because Daniya posted some shit on her story talking bout some "best friends aren't mandatory their luxury's be careful on who y'all pick." And I knew she was directing that shit to my sister.

"What?" Senia asked as I walked behind her.

"You wasn't gone tell me you were in BR?" Daniya asked.

"I'm not here to mingle wit nobody I'm here because of a family issue." Senia said.

"I am family." Daniya said.

"Your a best friend which is not mandatory your a luxury to me." Senia said.

"Girl you onnat old shit." Daniya said.

"It's not old if you posted it less than 24 hours ago." Senia said.

"Girl it wasn't even directed to you." Daniya said.

"So you have another best friend?" Senia asked.

"Yes!" Daniya said.

"Cut me out yo life allat shit I'm done wit you Daniya, your fake as fuck and I'm not wit that fake shit and you know dat." Senia said slamming the door and locking it.

Damn! Senia lost one of her best friends to murder and now she lost her other one to fake shit.

"You good?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said.

Senia one strong ass person.

"Well I'm finna clear the air because I can't stand here and just fake this shit." Keisha said.

"What you mean?" Saniyah asked.

"Last night London came in my room and was like Chloe is sleeping with Sakion." Keisha said.

"What?" My mama said.

"Let me clear it up, Kenya told me that you came over to Sakion house a few weeks ago and Sakion and Savon Sr was at Sekani house and you came over and wanted to sleep with Sakion." London said.

"First of all I never slept with him and never will sleep with him. Why did you think it was okay to go to Keisha and tell her some bullshit?" My mama asked.