0:59

Senia Johnson. 💕

It was about 10 in the morning and I was just  now waking up

It was about 10 in the morning and I was just  now waking up. I usually be up earlier than that due to my daughter but she let me sleep. I turned over and grabbed my phone seeing I had a message from daddy.

Dad🖤💪🏾

Dad🖤💪🏾: Good morning, Lyric is finna have the baby. Can you come over here and watch the twins?

Yeah!

I hurried up and got out of bed brushed my teeth and washed my face. I packed me bag of clothes so I could take me a shower over there. Ima take my baby sister and brother somewhere today. I left my bonnet and everything on and just slid on my slides. I grabbed my charger, purse, bag, phone, and keys and went downstairs. I walked out the house and locked up and hurried and got in the car.

______

"Hey daddy!" I said walking in.

"Wassup! I've already fed them and changed them. I gotta go bye." He said rushing out.

"Hey my babies." I said sitting next to them as they sat up and watched Cocomelon.

I walked into the hall bathroom that was downstairs and turned on the shower.

_______

After I was dressed I did my hair and put my clothes up in my bag and walked back in the living room.

"Y'all finna hang with big sister today." I said picking them up and going upstairs.

"Y'all and this baby I got in me is heavy." I said breathing hard.

I got them dressed but I made Kaniasia match me. We wore black biker shorts, a black and neon green graphic shirt, and our black and neon electric green Jordan 6's.

"Tuh period! I can't wait til my daughter come." I said.

"Can you walk li boy?" I asked making him stand up on his feet.

He started walking fast and ended up falling.

"See look I can't afford to be going to no damn hospital so we just finna go." I said.

I took a quick picture of me and Kaniasia shoes and then we went back downstairs. I grabbed everything I needed and then strapped them in their car seats that's was by the door. They got hella car seats. I grabbed his other door key and my keys and walked out the house. I locked the door and went to my car and strapped them in.

"Whew I'm so glad I ain't pregnant with twins." I said getting in the car.

I snapped a picture of Kasani and then posted the pictures.