0:53

Sekani Johnson (Sr.) 👺

"Lyric just listen to me

"Lyric just listen to me." I said grabbing her arm.

"Listen to what Sekani? Ion need to listen to the bullshit ass apology your finna give to me deadass." She said.

"You not gone hear me out?" I asked.

"What am I gone hear? That your sorry! That it was mistake! That you didn't plan for anything to happen! I don't wanna hear it. YOU GOT 10 BITCHES PREGNANT SEKANI! I'm not finna sit up here and let you cheat on me with 10 different bitches that's just not finna happen. I'll let you know when I go into labor you will be able to see your child and but other than that we should not have any communications with each other. Good luck raising your kids." She said walking out the house.

Senia❤️

Hey, are you up?

Senia❤️: I'm doing somebody's hair wassup.

Is MaKai there?

Senia❤️: He's setting up our daughter bed and then he's leaving.

Could y'all watch the twins for me?

Senia❤️: Yeah!

Alright I'm finna be on my way.

Senia❤️: Okay!

Since the twins was already bathed I got both of them dressed and grabbed their bags and walked out the house. I put them in their car seats and then I got in and went to Senia's house.

_______

"Hey!" Senia said opening the door.

"Wassup!" I said.

"Everything good?" She asked.

"Nah not really ima try and get Lyric back." I said.

"Dad that lady is not finna take you back. You got all them women pregnant and that's alotta drama waiting to happen. I say you need to just leave her alone and you need to be ready for all them kids that's about to arrive. Your finna have 11 kids under the age of 1. Kasani and Kaniasia finna be 1 inna couple months you need to be focused on that. And the newborn baby. But you definitely better be ready for them 10 because they all gone be due around the same time and I say good luck to you." Senia said.

"You right." I said.

"I know, and I'm not saying I won't keep the twins but I won't be able to keep them all the time because my baby will be here soon and I can't raise 3 kids I'm only 19." She said.