0:30

Tasha Wright. 🌸

"So what did the doctors say about MaKai yesterday?" Layla asked as we sat on my couch

"He had flat lined and so that was when he died but he was only dead for an hour and we brought him back. It was a 90 percent chance of him dying. They said he will still have to learn how to walk and do speech therapy. Right now is paralyzed from the waist below and so he'll have to stay in the hospital for another month or two." I said.

"Damn! So how did all this even happen?" Jayla asked.

"Senia said he woke up feeling and looking sick and he then went to throw up and I guess he started shaking and wouldn't wake up and at that point I was on the phone because he was telling me what was going on. Senia said they had sex that day he then went to sleep and woke up feeling like that." I said.

"Does she have anything?" Jayla asked.

"I'm pretty sure if she did he would've been stopped messing around with her." I said.

"Right!" Layla said.

"Well you know your daughter is suspended right?" Jayla asked.

"For what?" I asked pulling my phone out.

"She said her and Kayleigh fought some girls because they was speaking on them when they weren't at school." Jayla said.

"Mmm she didn't tell me that yesterday at the hospital." I said texting her.

3️⃣Daughter❤️

So when were you going to tell me you were suspended from school?

3️⃣Daughter❤️: When I came home.

And when did you plan on coming home?

3️⃣Daughter❤️: Today!

Okay, so when you do sit them keys on my bed in my room and sit that phone on there too. Okay!

3️⃣Daughter❤️: For what tho?

We'll talk when you get home Kiya.

"Y'all sister gone make me beat the fuck outta her." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why?" Layla asked.

"Because she's becoming sneaky and I know damn well if y'all daddy was here she would not be acting like this." I said.

"Right! And ever since he died she's been coming here late, hanging around wit Kayleigh and her boyfriend a lot. Not saying that she's a bad influencer but she's not the same anymore." Layla said.