0:32

Chloe Tyler. 💫

"Ma can you get some food I'm hungry

"Ma can you get some food I'm hungry." Karter complained as we sat in the car at Amir house.

"Karter if I smack the fuck outta you, you gone be mad. I just said we finna get some food." I said.

"I'm finna text my daddy bro." He said.

"Boy I'll turn yo phone off don't play wit me." I said.

"Mama my daddy want you." Kameron said coming up to the car.

"Of course he does." I said.

Amir and I got together a year after I had Karter and we was together when we had Amaya and Camaya but when we had Kameron, we ended up having what kids call it nowadays sneaky link. And so boom I got pregnant. I mean Amir and I still mess around here and there but I put it a end to that when he got a girlfriend. Good thing she doesn't want anymore kids because Amaya and Camaya don't wanna claim them kids because they don't even like her.

I got out the car and walked in the house seeing Amaya and Camaya come downstairs wit their bags.

"Where's ya daddy?" I asked.

"His room." Amaya said.

I walked up the stairs and went to the double doors that was closed and walked in.

"Amir where you at?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Closet!" He said.

I walked in there and seen he was only in boxers.

"Boy put some damn clothes on." I said covering my eyes.

"You act like you never seen me like this. We got 3 kids together." He said.

"So but were not together." I said moving my hand and rolling my eyes.

"Anyways. I wanna take the kids to California next month for summer break. You wanna come?" He asked.

"What makes you think my kids finna get onna plane and go to California?" I asked.

"Chloe them not just yo kids." He said.

"I birthed them." I said.

"And I supplied them into you for you to give birth." He said.

"Why are you taking them to California Amir?" I asked.