0:55

Tasha Wright. 🌸

Right now I was at this building setting up everything for Senia's and MaKai maternity photo shoot

Right now I was at this building setting up everything for Senia's and MaKai maternity photo shoot. I had Layla, Jayla, and Asia come to help me as well. I didn't want Saniyah to help because she does everything for them and I am the other grandmother so I decided to put my thoughts into something for them and do this for them. I have nothing against her except the fact that she made a argument with Senia about being in the delivery room. And she caught an attitude when Senia said it might only be MaKai. I don't understand why it was a problem but little ole Saniyah catches a attitude at anything and at this point it's annoying.

"Is Saniyah coming?" Asia asked.

"No, I didn't invite her." I said.

"Why not?" Layla asked.

"Because what happened yesterday. It's like Saniyah wants everything to go her way when it's not about her. Don't get me wrong I do genuinely have love for her but yesterday was uncalled for literally." I said.

"I think so too. It's like what are you catching an attitude for just because it might just be MaKai in the room. He is the father so I'm not sure what the probes was." Asia said.

"Exactly and that's what ima talk to her about and tell her about herself because it's getting out of hand and my son is not finna deal with no crazy ass mother in law period." I said.

"And that's just facts." Jayla said.

"How do you feel about Senia though?" Layla asked.

"I love Senia dearly, she's another daughter to me. I don't have a problem with her nor will I ever have one. The way I feel about her mother should've affect how I feel about her. She doesn't control what her mother does or says so I can't just have this ole stank attitude towards her because of me and her mother's issue." I said.

"That's how me and my boyfriend is." Asia said.

"What you mean?" Layla asked.

"I was once pregnant a few months ago and she had an issue with my mama because she was doing a lot for us. Yes, I do feel like my mama was going over board a little bit. But at the same time that's what grandparents do and here for. Yes his mother could've did everything mine did but she didn't. She decided to go on social media tryna bash my mama and say she's doing way too much and I was only 3 months. And now when she comes around she has this ole mean attitude toward me. And that's where me and my boyfriend have our problems at. He feel like his mother can do whatever because she grown." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"See and that's where relationships go wrong at. Child or not you should say something to your mother and tell her she's wrong. She may not like it or wanna hear it but it's the truth. And the truth will hurt but at the end of the day if you let yo mama continue to say and do whatever to yo girlfriend mama then it's gone be a problem." Jayla said.