0:65

Aubrey Miller. 💓

Sekani and I were in the van that Sekani Sr and Asia had rented for everyone

Sekani and I were in the van that Sekani Sr and Asia had rented for everyone. It had 5 rows with 4 seats in each row. The only ones that were in the van was Sekani Sr, Asia, Sekani Jr, me, Kasani, and Kaniasia. We still had to go pick up Lorenzo, Karter, Senia, Semaj, Ka'Lani, Kayleigh, MaKai, and Kiya. I'm definitely surprised that Lyric let Lorenzo come with us.

I don't think Senia knows that MaKai is coming and I know that's it definitely going to be tension because not only are they not getting along but Sekani and Semaj is not feeling MaKai either.

"When we pick up MaKai I don't need you to say shit to him." Asia said.

"Ion fuck wit dude so I ain't gone say nun to him." Sekani said.

I laid my head against his arm and watched TikTok.

______

We finally picked up everybody and right now our driver was ordering us food. Our driver was our security and we had another man in the passenger that was our security man as well. So in the second row was Sekani Sr, Lorenzo, and Asia. In the third row was Kasani, Kaniasia, and Ka'Lani. In the fourth row was Kiya, Kayleigh, Karter, and Semaj. And in the fifth row was Sj, me, Senia, and MaKai.

"I need to charge my phone." Kayleigh said.

"It's a plug by Karter." Asia said.

"Aight listen up. When we get to BR I've rented out an air bnb. There's only 8 rooms and ima assign y'all rooms just so ion wanna hear no arguing or nun. I'm gone be sharing one wit Lorenzo, Kasani, and Kaniasia. Asia has her own, Sj and Aubrey will be sharing one. Kayleigh you can share with Kiya or Senia, who you picking?" He asked.

"Kiya! No offense sister." She said looking back Senia.

"Aight so Karter got his own and Semaj got his own. MaKai and Senia will be sharing one with their daughter." He said.

"Ain't it 8 rooms can't we have have two different rooms?" She asked.

"Nah cause it's only one room left and that room is the room my mama gone be sleeping in." He said.

"She gone be there?" Kayleigh asked.

"Yeah!" He said.

"Why can't she stay at home?" She asked.

"Kayleigh don't play wimme." He said.

"I'm forreal like she's so disrespectful and rude and nobody wants to listen to her judge people." She said.

"Then don't listen." He said.

"Bet!" Sj, Semaj, Karter, Asia, Kayleigh, and Senia said.

"Y'all are wild." I said laughing.

I unlocked my phone and texted Senia just to make sure she was good.