0:63

MaKai Wright. 🐐

I woke up to the smell of breakfast I looked down and Ka'Lani was still sleep on my chest

I woke up to the smell of breakfast I looked down and Ka'Lani was still sleep on my chest. I lifted her up and laid her down on the bed and I stood up and stretched. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and allat and through on something slight.

I grabbed my phone and walked out the room and into the kitchen and seen Senia cooking.

"Why you up so early?" I asked sitting on the counter.

"Because I went to bed early last night." She said flipping the pancakes.

"You right." I said.

"I have to go home later because I have some clients to do." She said.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Hair and nails." She said.

"How many clients?" I asked.

"10!" She said.

"Damn!" I said.

"I know right." She said shaking her head.

"You know if Mia been acting weird?" I asked.

"No! Why?" She asked.

"She texted me last night and was like she wanted a tattoo or whatever and I told her yeah and she said sum can my friend come I said is she getting a tattoo and she said no. Then I said no she can't come to my house because my child here. Then she said sum she want something. I was like nah that gives me set up vibes. She talking bout some do you really think I'll set you up and I was like nah but that shit give me set up vibes." I said.

"Should've just told her no." She said.

After she said that we heard crying. I went in the room and picked Ka'Lani up and went back in the kitchen.

"Finish cooking while I feed her." She said.

I handed her to her mama and I started cooking.

"If I ever suck on yo nipple when you still got milk in it ima kick yo ass in yo throat." I said.

"First of all you'll never suck on my nipple with milk in it jackass and you'll never kick shit over this way." She said.

"Find out and see." I said.

"MaKai don't make me stab you." She said.

"I'm use to it." I said truthfully.

"Oh so you got jokes?" She said.

"I'm just playing." I said laughing.

_______

After breakfast Senia had went home and I was just chilling wit Ka'Lani as she laid on my chest.