0:09

MaKai Wright. 🐐

Yesssiiirrrr!!! But nah I'm MaKai I'm 18 I'm from Baton Rouge Louisiana like Senia and nem

Yesssiiirrrr!!! But nah I'm MaKai I'm 18 I'm from Baton Rouge Louisiana like Senia and nem. I stay wit my moms, li sister Kiya, and my two big sisters Jayla and Layla. I had a younger brother but he was killed in a car accident along wit my pops and grand pops.

"Senia!" I said shaking her.

"Mmm.." She said pulling the covers ova her.

"Get up!" I said smacking her ass.

"Stopp!" She said whining.

"Come on we got school li mama." I said.

"Fuck that school." She said turning the opposite way.

"Girl you ain't been to school in almost a week or two getcho' ass up and get inna shower." I said.

"Five more minutes." She said.

"Senia!" I said inna warning tone.

Senia definitely gives me a different vibe. Like she not no shy person at all, she'll tell you what it is and what it ain't. And that's what I like about her, she blunt and don't care what people think. Her energy is way different from everybody else I done fucked wit. And pussy is the last thing on my mind about her. I'll eat ha li cooter every now and then but fucking ion know yet. I'm boujee wit my dick and mouth. I've only gave 1 girl head and she wanted to fight every bitch I fucked wit but ion fuck wit shordy no more.

"If I tell yo ass again ima whoop you wit my damn hand." I said.

"Oh my goodness." She said getting up aggressively.

"Girl you can come home and take a nap." I said getting out the bed.

"Shut up!" She said turning the shower.

"Where y'all extra towels and shit?" I asked.

"There's a toothbrush in the drawer and the towels and wash rags inna hall closet." She said yawning.

"Stank breath ass." I said laughing.

"Get out you already making me mad it's too early." She said pushing me out the bathroom.

I laughed and walked inna hallway and seen Semaj.

"Nigga did you just come out my sista room?" He asked.

"Yeah but no I ain't fuck ha or gave ha head we just watched a movie and I played the game while she was sleep." I said.

I definitely know where he coming from because I'm the same way about my all my sisters.

"Mmhmm..." He said walking around me.

This family funny den a bitch dawg.

___

I walked in Senia room after my shower all dressed up and shit and waited for her.

"Are you done yet?" I asked.