0:68

Senia Johnson. 💕

We were back in Atlanta and I was happy to be home and not be around other people

We were back in Atlanta and I was happy to be home and not be around other people. We've been back for about a week now and Ka'Lani has been with her dad for the week we've been here. Today she is coming back and I'm so happy because I miss my baby.

_____

"Ima bounce this ass for a rich ass nigga." I said twerking on live. My shit was definitely jumping.

Your so pretty 😍😍😍😍😍

How many kids do you want?

Can we see your baby? 🥺🥺🥺

I like your hair 😍😍😍

"Thank you y'all and Lani is with her dad and I want like 3 more kids." I said opening the refrigerator.

I grabbed me a water and went to the pantry closet and grabbed me some chips.

"Y'all I've been tryna stay on a diet since I got this baby and I'm breast feeding." I said sitting my phone up.

When you gone drop another banger? 🔥

"I don't know I may do a vlog with my daughter." I said drinking my water.

Who's those other two kids you be having on yo video?

"That's my li brother and sister I take care of them. Their actually sleeping right now which is good." I said as a knock was on my door.

I went to open it and it was MaKai and Ka'Lani.

"Hey mommy baby." I said as he gave her to me.

"She already ate and I just changed her diaper." He said.

"Okay!" I said.

"Bye daddy baby." He said kissing her cheek and she started smiling.

"Alright bye." I said.

"Bye!" He said walking away.

I closed and locked the door and walked back in the kitchen in front of my camera.

Wait who is your baby daddy?

What happened to you and darealkai?

Yo baby daddy in here 🙂

"Okay so first of all stop saying yo baby daddy because he has a name. Secondly me and him are not together we both know where we stand at so it ain't nobody else business on what we got going on period." I said.

Y'all mfkas be worried about the wrong shit...

"Say it again Sakiya cause boahhh motherfuckas claim up and down they ain't no who my child father was." I said.

I ended the live and went upstairs to my room and laid Lani on the bed and she instantly fell asleep.

"Mommy baby was sleepy." I said kissing her cheek.