0:37

Senia Johnson.💕

I was scrolling through my laptop searching for apartments to move into because I just want to live on my own like I'm tired of living with my mama

As I was changing the channel on my tv MaKai walked in and started grabbing all his things. I straight ignored him and his presence.

"Where's my 1's?" He asked.

"Which ones?" I asked.

"The ones you bought me for my birthday." He said.

"Your not getting them be happy you have those shoes on." I said picking up my phone.

"Senia bruh gimme my shoes bruh." He said.

"No! You got everything you can leave now." I said dismissing him.

He nodded his head and walked out my room and I continued to search for apartments til Layla called.

"Hello!" I said.

"Why MaKai got a scratch on his face?" She asked.

"We fought yesterday." I said.

"Why what happened?" She asked.

"He accused me of cheating on him with my ex and I didn't and he feels like we need or a break or whatever and I told him no because we wasn't getting anywhere with it. So he decided to break things off wimme. So no we' both have scratches on us." I said.

"Y'all really broke up?" She asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"Awwwwww who's gone do my hair, nails, and lashes?" She asked.

"I can still do it if you want. I don't hate MaKai. I still love him and have love for him. But it's obvious he doesn't wants to be together. I'll still come see you and your sisters and mama." I said.

"Are you ok emotionally and mentally?" She asked.

"I did cry like 5 times but I'm working on it." I said.

"Well your sister said your dad is having a family gathering tomorrow. Do you mind if he still comes?" She asked.

"Ion really care. Just don't go around telling our business." I said.

"I definitely won't. But if you need anything don't hesitate to call or text me." She said.

"Alright bye." I said before hanging up.

I already knew she was finna run and tell Jayla and her mama. I got up and went downstairs going to my hair room where Sakiya was.

"Why MaKai in mama room crying?" She asked.

"Ion know." I said.

"SENIA COME HERE!" I heard my mama yell.

I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs and went in her room where MaKai and Tasha was.