0:41

MaKai Wright. 🐐

I woke up and turned over seeing Senia sleep with the covers over her head

I woke up and turned over seeing Senia sleep with the covers over her head. I bet she do got them over her head it's fucking cold as shit in this room. Her mama got the air going and Senia got a damn fan in on high blowing cold ass air.

I grabbed my phone checking the time and it's going on 11. I stretched out and laid right back down. That stretch hit different. Senia turned over and opened her eyes.

"Why you staring?" She asked mugging me.

"Girl yo breath stank." I said.

"Nigga yours do too." She said grabbing her phone.

"What time are we getting breakfast baby father?" She asked.

"Girl don't call me that shit." I said.

"But aren't you my baby father though?" She asked laughing.

"You think shit funny. Get up and get ready." I said.

"My stomach hurt." She said.

"My daughter kicking you." I said feeling on her stomach.

"No he's just moving a lot." She said.

"Fuck you keep calling my daughter a he for?" I asked mugging her.

"Because it's a boy." She said.

"Whatever you say but cmon and get up we gotta go feed my seed." I said getting up.

"Your taking a shower in the guest bathroom in the hall." She said walking in her bathroom.

"No I'm not I'm taking one wit you." I said taking my clothes off.

"MaKai go in the other bathroom." She said turning the water on.

"For what? I've seen you naked hella fucking times. I've seen ya pussy, I've seen ya ass, I've seen ya titties. Nigga I'm getting in." I said stepping in the shower.

Hot ass water.

She stepped in as well and started washing herself up. I ain't gone lie she looking good as fuck under this water.

_____

I finished tying my shoes and grabbed my phone and wallet and keys. I did have a surprise for her though. I had to spend hella money on it just like any other person.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said grabbing her purse and phone.

We walked out her room and went downstairs where Savon and Saniyah was.

"Good morning!" Saniyah said.

"Good morning!" We both said.

"Can I touch your stomach?" Savon asked Senia.