0:56

Tasha Wright. 🌸

London called me to this li brunch thing with her and the other girls

London called me to this li brunch thing with her and the other girls. I originally wasn't going to go because Saniyah was going to be there. But I'm going to be grown about the situation and ignore her. I will no longer speak to her or acknowledge her.

"Ohh heyy Tasha." Chloe greeted.

"Hey!" I said sitting in between her and Nisha.

It was a square table and on one side it was London, Nisha, me, and Chloe. On the other side it was Lyric, Saniyah, Keisha, and some other chick.

"Tasha this is my best friend Leslie, Leslie this is Tasha." Keisha said.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

"Hey!" She said.

"Well I brought you guys out because you know the last time we seen each other there was a little misunderstanding. But I wanted to get that out the way before I say what I really have to say." London said.

"Get what out the way?" Keisha asked.

"The last time we were together Saniyah had a felt a certain way about Tasha's son being in the hospital when Senia give birth." London said.

"Ion even know why that was an issue." Nisha said.

"Right!" Chloe agreed.

"What you mean you'on know why that was an issue?" Saniyah asked.

"Because why would you be in the delivery room and your not the father?" Nisha asked.

"But I'm the grandma so I deserve to be in there." Saniyah said.

"Ok we understand that but you do know it's covid going on so only the father can be in there." Keisha said.

"It still don't sit right with me." Saniyah said.

"Oh my goodness Saniyah shut the fuck up you always complaining about something and it's annoying as fuck." Nisha said.

"Okay and who gone do me sum?" Saniyah asked.

"Bitch shut the fuck up." I said throwing Chloe drink on her.

I grabbed her by her hair and dragged her across the table knocking everything over.

"Stop!" A man said grabbing me.

"Let her go." Nisha said to the man.

"Every time this bitch sit up here and talk ima beat ha ass." I said.

"Bitch all you did was grab hair." Saniyah said.

I ran up on her and started sending blows after blows to her face.

"Bitch!" I said swinging her to the ground.

"SECURITY!" I heard a man yell.

"You gone keep talking *punch* and keep talking *punch* and every *stomp* time you *punch* sit up here and talk I'm gone beat yo ass." I said punching her.