0:39

Aubrey Miller. 💓

"I love you!" I said kissing Sekani's lips

"I love you too babygirl." He said placing me onto his lap.

"So I kinda wanted to go to BR and go visit my mama and nem. I don't visit how I want to and I kinda miss them." I said looking at him.

"When you wanna go?" He asked.

"Maybe like next week or sum." I said.

"Aight!" He said.

Losing my family was like the worse thing that has happened to me. I had nobody but Sekani and that's when his mother took me in as her own. I'm very grateful for the both of them.

"You wanna a YouTube video?" I asked.

"I'm tryna fuck yo insides up." He said turning off his game.

"Bae, we got company." I said as he started kissing on my neck.

All his li brothers and and sisters was here because they had to handle some business. Besides Semaj and Senia.

"So!" He said taking his hoodie off.

"No!" I said as he took my shirt off leaving me in my bra and shorts.

I may be weird but I love wearing bras ion know why but I hate wearing underwear.

"Let me just stick the tip in." He said pulling his pants and PSD boxers down.

"Baeee!" I said laughing.

"Stand up." He said grabbing my arm.

Since I didn't stand up he grabbed me by my arm and pulled my shorts and bent me over on our bed and put his dick at my entrance sliding in.

"Baeeee!" I moaned.

"Hmm." He hummed thrusting in and out of me.

He started going faster and I gripped the sheets tightly trying not to moan since his siblings was here.

"Lemme hear you moan baby." He said grabbing my hair.

I started moaning uncontrollably and he started going crazy. I started throwing it back on him as he started moaning.

"F-fuckk." He groaned pushing my head down as he started going harder.

He lifted me up by my boobs and kept his hands there and started going deeper and faster as my head was leaned back on his shoulder, as he was kissing neck.

"Oh I'm finna c-cumm." I moaned.

"Hold it." He said.

"I can't da-daddyyy mmm I'm finna cumm daddyyyy." I moaned louder.

"Ugh fuck mmm." He groaned in my ear while slowing down.

"Daddyyyy I'm gonna cum." I moaned looking in his eyes.