SMUT

Just as we enter the door, Arden shuts it behind us and pins me against it. One hand positioning us against the wall correctly, and the other holding onto the back of my neck while his thumb rolls gently over my ear.

I rest my hands on the sides of his face, deepening the kiss as he presses his body firming against mine. I was undoubtedly right about his kisses being better when sober. His plumped lips and facial stubble is the best combination to brush against my delicate skin. I glide my fingers over the base of his chest and down to the hem of his sweat pants, groping him through the thick layer.

Feeling just how hard he is sending a wave through my underwear, causing me to squeeze my legs close as he pushes his hips forward. I begin untieing his joggers, but just as the strings slip between my fingers, he grabs ahold of my wrist, stopping me.

I switch my gaze to look at him, and he stares back down at me with lust filling his forest eyes and the slight clench in his jaw. I lick my lips at the sight of his dark glare before he leans in, gliding the tip of his tongue across the lobe of my ear.

"Are you sure about this?" He asks, wrapping his teeth around my lobe and pressing down gently. A soft moan escapes my lips, and I nod while biting down on my lower lip as my pleasure levels increase.

"Tell me how you want it," he whispers, trailing kisses down my face and neck.

"I've never done this before," I breathe, arching my head to the side to give him more room to lick and nibble at my neck.

He pulls back, making eye contact with me while letting go of my wrist, "seriously?" he questions, his face softening up.

I feel my heart rate increase as I nod once more, "but don't worry. I'm more than ready" I smile, reassuring him and latching my lips back to his without hesitation, catching him off guard, but he soon gives in and lifts me off the ground before walking towards his bed.

I never experienced much need in my life; the feeling of his muscular hands traveling down my body sends my mind through the roof, and I throw my head back in pure pleasure.

"Mm," I bite down on my lower lip as he lies my body flat on the bed and glides his fingertips across the thin layer on my stomach, leaving chills up my body and causing my pussy to throb beneath his touch.

I sit up straight to pull my shirt over my head and remove my joggers from my legs for him to access my body. The prominent chill bumps running down my breast causes my face to heat up as he leans back to admire every square inch of my body. I've never been one to feel insecure about my body, but the thought of sitting on a pedestal and have someone stare me down as they've never seen anything like it before sends my anxiety over the edge.

He moves his body back to mine with a passionate smirk riding his lips as they connect back to mine while we move in sync with each other. I reach my hands down to remove his pants, but he disconnects our lips as he places kisses down my stomach to my panty line— denying me entry to his pants furthermore.

He glides his tongue gently over the fabric of my panties, directly on the area of my clit. My eyes grow wide as a soft moan escapes my lips. He continues licking and sucking from time to time as I continue to lose my sanity. I never once thought of anyone going down on me, especially with my underwear still on. The fabric rubbing somewhat against my skin spurs my breathing, and the rolling of my eyes.

"Fuck" I whimper as he pulls my panties to the side and continues his work on my bare flesh.

"You're so wet," he smiles against my vagina as the low rumble of his voice shoots bolts through my body, and I tremble beneath him.