26

Although it was still freshly chilly outside it felt nice to have on soothing car music with the window slightly rolled down. The breeze hit my neck hairs with ease as I drove to my destination with maybe just 3 minutes to spare.

Even when the cold was always excruciatingly painful, the cold air did relax me better than warm air ever could. You see when it's summer people would usually turn on a fan if they can't afford air conditioning or they'd just turn on central air, If they don't find a coolness through both they just lay there dying of heat until the cooler days come.

If they do find central air or a fan cools them down, how long can they keep that air on before it spikes the electric bill? Then they'll go right back to regular heating and trying to cope with it by visiting the beach.

Me on the other hand I have the luck of enjoying the three W's, white weather of winter. If I ever get cold I'd put on a cozy outfit and watch a movie with a cup of coffee or cocoa. I'd also go for jogs because if you sweat too much and get hot fast, you can easily stop running and let the cool wind send you to the gates of heaven. During the night when I feel it's far too cold, I'll wrap myself in comfortable clothing and stack covers on me. Simply saving the bill.

Three minutes had passed like lighting speed and the sound of the gps speaker telling me I had arrived forced me to stop in front of a large lawn in front of an even larger house.

I click back on my gsp making sure I had the right location and I didn't end up somewhere I wasn't suppose to be, I didn't have the patience for getting the address wrong.

After confirming I was at the right place I pull into the driveway, parking the car and calling Arden so he knows I've made it, the call goes completely through and he doesn't answer so I call him again and I get the same response, nothing.

I sigh to myself before exiting the car and leading myself up to his front door. I reach to knock on the door but before my fist could reach the knob a shirtless Arden pulls open the door with a playboy smirk on his face and his right arm cocked against the door.

"Good morning Arden, well afternoon" I smile awkwardly trying to get my eyes away from his ripped body. God why couldn't I remember those muscles when he was tearing me apart in bed?

"You can touch them" he grins confidently before slowly moving his frame, allowing myself to slip in easily.

I push the door close behind myself while quickly admiring the house before I talk with Arden. If I sum it down the house is like ten of mine and ten times better looking on the inside as well, but looks more lonely rather than home like.

I noticed all of Ardens shoes lined up accordingly behind the carpet and I remove my shoes and hoodie without hesitation. His house is ten times warmer than the outside.

After I free myself from the darkness my hoodie gave I drop it to the floor only to look back up and be face to face with Arden, like really face to face.

He doesn't hesitate to be this close to me, he just looks down at me with full on lust fulfilling his eyes. Even though Alcohol was clearly visible in his system, he didn't smell like alcohol at all. His scent was fresh and soothing with a light hint of cologne, not overdoing it once.

I felt myself relaxing at the thought of his smell being much closer to me and to my surprise he was leaning forward quickly.

My eyes widen the second his lips caught mine, I was stunned and taken a back. Expecting Arden to kiss me was the last thing that crossed my mine and for him to kiss me this way. It was no where near the last time we kissed passionately. It was unforgettable and sent my stomach doing somersaults but this kiss feels blank and makes me uncomfortable.

His hands moved aggressively against my body as he groaned into the kiss that was apparently one sided. This wasn't a passionate want- it was a lustful need, full of aggression and speed.

I felt disgusted and violated inside my own body, I felt like at this very moment my body was never mine and I'd never have control over it. What the hell was his deal? He thinks he can drink all his problems away and fuck me like an object just to get rid of his blue balls?

People say don't take what someone says or does to heart when they are drunk because it's not them but that's bullshit. This is more them than sober them is. Alcohol doesn't change it, it expresses you- the real you.

Arden pushes me against the wall and glides his hands down my waist and curves out against my hips until he reaches around and grabs my rear full hand- no mercy.

Right at that moment I regained full control of my body and all of my rage became apparent and I was ready to show no mercy. I push him back with full force causing him to stumble a little but not hard enough from the force I put into the push.

He looks at me confused and once he noticed my mixed emotion expression he fears all- himself and takes a few steps back.

I didn't want to hold Arden against this, yes this maybe was his true colors being shown but won't we all act on our emotions once in life? Especially when we already feel close to one another?

He's drunk, his mind is clouded from possibly all the stress, he isn't thinking right. He can't be. He wasn't thinking at all because Arden's different he wouldn't dare be this aggressive with me, it's fucking impossible. Right now I don't care how he is, I'm furious.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I shout moving closer to him and shoving him away. He only budges as he looks at me horrified.

"Why were you touching me like that? Kissing me like that? What was that?" I shout again this time with pure agony in my voice as I shove him once more but much harder.

My vision was beginning to blur from the sudden tears building up in my eyes. He clearly wasn't responding and I need answers, his body collides with the side of the large sofa overtaking his assumed to be living room.

"Answer me!" I cry out throwing my fist towards his jaw, ready to knock some sense into him but he grabs my wrist quickly shielding it tightly into his hand.

"Stop it" he says softly before I shake my head- tears now rolling down my cheeks more rapidly.

"Fuck you," I growl through gritted teeth throwing another punch his way, he caught this one as well, and in one swift move, he turns us around and pins me down onto the couch with my arms raised above my head.

"I said fucking stop it!" He shouts harshly, his voice echoing throughout the house.

I shift and squirm in my place but he has his legs pinned against mine and his hands locking mine.

"Get the fuck off of me" I choke out through now anxious tears. I was more nervous to be acting this way more than what just recently happened.

I hate showing my weakest side, allowing people to get under my skin was the hardest thing I could prevent. I wasn't challenging, I wasn't brave, I wasn't confident, I only ever acted that way when it was convenient, but people seeing me at my lowest made me all the more uneasy.

"Not until you calm the hell down" he says, his voice calming and his face switching from feared to just plain concern.

You could easily tell by the way he looked at me that he had clearly sobered up throughout my minor outburst. He was no longer lustful dominate Arden, he was the Arden I'd expected to see tonight.

I stop struggling to free myself from his grip and I simple let go of my clenched fist and take a strong mental deep breath.

"I'm calm" I say in the calmest way I could. I am still ready to explode on the inside but taking it at a slow and pacified pace I'd get the answers I need out of him. He needs to explain his selfish behavior or I'll probably go insane from never understanding.