The Muffin|Badboyhalo

'Ugh finally I can go home' I thought getting in my car and starting it. 'Better get home and soon'.
I pulled into my pavement driveway tired just wanting to sleep "Why did I have to work so late". I growl getting out the car trying find my house key. Grabbing my key walking to the door wondering if my boyfriend bad is asleep.
I open the door to the soft smell of banana muffins. 'mm' Shutting the door I walk to the smell to the kitchen and seeing a fresh baked muffin on the counter with a note. I grab the note and read it to myself "Dear My love, hope you get this I'm probably streaming but if I'm not and sleeping heres this muffin I made you enjoy! UwU".
'Why does he have to be so cute'. I unwrap and take a bite of the muffin that melts in my mouth closing my eyes enjoying the taste, but my trance was broken by the sound of a soft squeal 'ah he's streaming' I take the muffin with me and walk up the stairs to our room.
I slowly creak open the door and tiptoe over to bad and crawl into his lap. He jumped at first, but he stopped when he saw it was me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Babe what are you doing?". "Thanking you for the muffin" I say nuzzling into his chest. He chuckles "Your silly muffin" he continues playing Minecraft while you cuddle him.

Bad p.o.v
"Ok muffins I'm going to end the stream here Goodnight" I say ending the stream then looking to my sleeping muffin in my lap. I chuckle and pick them up and lay them in bed laying down after them. They cuddle into my chest while I hold them. Kissing their head I say, "Goodnight my muffin".

A.N
Sorry, this is my first one-shot so it's really short most of them will be but please enjoy them and make requests