How they would say 'I love you'

Dream- I feel like this man would plan it like plan a nice candle lit dinner by the river super romantic and then accidentally say it like during a video or something and then he would tell you what he had planned for him to say it have he get over his humiliation and you just tell him that it's fine and you didn't really care how he said it.

Sapnap-He just says it he has no shame and you're ok with that the first time was the most random like he was just staring at you and says it out of the blue

Georgenotfound-Cute boy says it to you as soon as he knows it the first time was kind of awkward. You were changing and he forgot to knock and walked in and started talking but stopped mid-sentence and turned around face as red as a tomato. Start apologizing repetitively and just randomly saying 'I love you' in the middle of it

Badboyhalo- this man would be the kindest sweetheart ever he would make you your favorite dessert or try because it's the thought that counts and like make a small sign with a toothpick and paper and write I love you on it and him it to you. Then you just hug him, and you cuddle after UvU.

Technoblade- He would never outright say he loves you maybe later in the relationship but for the first time nah. He would like when you cuddle like write it with his finger on your arm or back you caught on to what he was doing eventually and said I love you too with to most recent time he did it.

Tommyinnit- he would be such a loving asshole and say it like during dream smp roleplay to piss you off. Like during a serious seen before he walks away, he would just say 'I love you' you say it back trying to role with it not wanting to mess up but your pissed. So, after the stream you just roll up to his house and yell at him for a couple minutes.

Ranboo- Just says it like Randomly while you're talking just 'I love you' he doesn't notice he said it either until your silent for while then he like realizes what he said

Tubbo-He wouldn't know how to say it his younger sister would have to hype him up and ones he did say it he would have to repeat it a couple of times because he says it so quiet you can't hear him.

Karl- Wouldn't know how to say it he knows he loves you he would probably take you out to eat more often than usual or get you gift you try to decline them, but he refuses but when he actually says it takes him a minute of sweating trying to get the confidence.

Niki- she is so sweet and kind she reminds you she loves you every day she's never missed one yet but the first time she said it was very sweet and simple. You guys went out for your 3-mouth anniversary and said it leaving the restaurant.

Schlatt- doesn't what to say it. Well, he does but he doesn't what to seem soft so he uses small actions to say it until he realizes he can say it without being soft.

Wilbur- He feels like he'll scare you off. He can come off very straight forward and with his loss of past partners make him very insecure when it comes to relationships. He usually goes to Phil if he needs like real relationship advice but the first time, he said it was when he thought you were asleep and just said it. You said it back making mine fluster and hide his face.