Goats!|Jack Manifold

This is a video Jack made just you inserted into it. The video is where the picture is.

We pull up to the farm that were going to be filming and video with my brother ranboo my boyfriend jacks his brother josh and tubbo. I was really excited mainly for the goats. Before he could start the video, I start nagging at jack.
"Jackkkk"
"What is it?" He replies
"When we get married instead of kids can we have goats?" I say this not knowing Josh was filming. Jack was very quiet then just starts making the intro to the video.

We start making our way through the park area. We would get distracted by the littlest thing we were just going around looking at the animals them someone would find something, and we would have to do it.

Just in the middle of walking I decide It was a good idea to run and jump onto Jack's back. So only josh seemed to notice what I was doing and made the camera follow me as I took a running start and jumped onto Jack's back. He almost fell I laughed as jack complained about how heavy I of course knew he was joking and pretty much made him carry me to the next animal exhibit.

We stop at the meerkats and tubbo named them. We slowly but surely make our way to the goats.

Time skip

"Goats!" I scream as they put the goats into the area. I lay down on the mat they put on the ground for us.
"Oof" I make an almost grunting noise when a goat jumps on my back.

I chuckle as the goat starts jumping from me to jack. The lady guiding us through this told up to get into a planking position and I did soon as the goat jumps onto my back.
"Ak!"

I could hear Jack laughing at me. After a moment I collapsed onto the ground laying on my stomach.

"Fuck!"

I finally feel the goat get off my back. I sit back up and look over at Tubbo to see him just lying on the ground letting the goats walk all over him. I laugh softly.

After a while the guy that was standing outside of the gate decided to give us a challenge. We get up leaving the area I follow jack and my brother.

We find a donkey...I envy the donkey it replaced me! When we leave the donkey to go see the goats again I Wack ranboo across the head.

"Ow! What was that for?"
"That was for replacing me with a donkey"

I say as I stomp over to Jack hugging him from behind. He looked down at me laughing a bit. I huff as I lay my head on his back. Once I was done with my pouting I look up at Jack.

"Carry me!"

He just sighed at bit chuckling at the same time. He leaned down a bit telling me to get on his back, I did so. He started over to where we would have the new goats get on our backs.

We make it outside of the area we were before to find bigger goats. He plops me back onto the ground. I follow him into the area. I lay down on one of the mats when I feel a goat jump onto my back.

"Ah- fuck! Why is it so fat!?"

All I hear is the others laughing until one of the goats start trying to steal Jack's hat. I laugh as much as I could considering I couldn't breathe because of the goat on my back.

The goat finally jumped off of my back. I take a deep breath as i sit up. I look over at Jack to see a goat has stolen his hat. I chuckle as I walk over behind Jack and get on top of him like a goat would.

"Ak- Why's it so heavy?"

I gasp in a dramatic way he just laughed.

Time Skip

We finally finish up the video and start walking to the car.

"That was a workout"

I link my arm with Jack's.

"Mhm" He mumbles leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Can you not!?"

I hear ranboo yell from behind us. I just laugh and lay my head on Jack's shoulder. We finally get to the car Jack unlinked arms with me and runs to the passenger side door,opening it for me. I smile sliding into the car. He shuts the door and as i put on my seat belt he's jogging into the driver's seat.

He hops into the driver's seat as I hear ranboo and tubbo get in the back seat.

"Home here we come!"

(This one's really shitty I know)