Beautiful..|C!Wilbur Soot

This takes place when Wilbur's like 14. with sbi au in this.

I look up out of the water I'm bound to considering I'm a siren. I'm not like the other sirens I don't eat humans my stomach turns at the thought. So, I never hang out with any of the other sirens. I like to hang out in this lake by this house.

I often see 5 different people at the house there's the oldest phil. Then there's techno assuming Hes the oldest of what I think are Phil's kids. Then will as they call him not 100% if that shortens to something them Tommy and tubbo the smallest of the bunch.

I like will's personality mainly his passion for music. He's quite good at the guitar. He usually plays and sings leaning on a tree by the lake I stay at. I try not to sing because I'm scared that he will be scared of me.

Like I said before I'm not like other sirens so when I sing it does lure people in but not in a 'romantic' way there more curious than love struck.

Today was pretty boring just waiting for will to come over and play the guitar for the afternoon. I see him make his way over to the tree as I hide behind rock I almost always hide behind when he comes over. I see him take a couple deep breathes usually stating Hes going to sing.

I try not to move around and make noise as he starts to play the tunes to a familiar song. (This is Wilbur, this is you, this is both of you)

"When I was young, I fell in love, we used to hold hands, man, that was enough.
Then we grew up, started to touch, used to kiss underneath the light on the back of the bus~
Oh no, your daddy didn't like me much
And he didn't believe me when I said you were the one,
Oh, every day she found a way out of the window to sneak out late-
She used to meet me on the Eastside,
In the city where the sun don't set-
And every day you know that we ride,
Through the backstreets of a blue Corvette-
Baby, you know I just wanna leave tonight,
We can go anywhere we want-
Drive down to the coast, jump in the seat, just take my hand and come with me, yeah.

We can do anything if we put our minds to it, take your whole life then you put a line through it.
My love is yours if you're willing to take it, give me your heart cause I ain't gonna break it.
So come away, starting today
Start a new life, together in a different place, we know that love is how these ideas came to be
So baby, run away, away with me-"

As he said the last line, I tried to resist the urge to sing but that didn't work.

"Seventeen and we got a dream to have a family,
A house and everything in between.
And then, oh, suddenly we turned twenty-three
Now we got pressure for taking our life more seriously-
We got our dead-end jobs and got bills to pay
Have old friends and know our enemies
Now I, I'm thinking back to when I was young
Back to the day when I was falling in love.
He used to meet me on the Eastside
In the city where the sun don't set~
And every day you know where we ride~
Through the backstreets in a blue Corvette-
And baby, you know I just wanna leave tonight
We can go anywhere we want,
Drive down to the coast, jump in the seat
Just take my hand and come with me
Singing~"

I lift my head over the rock to look at him Hes smiling I set my head onto the rock and continue with the song.

"We can do anything if we put our minds to it
Take your whole life then you put a line through it,
My love is yours if you're willing to take it
Give me your heart cause I ain't gonna break it-
So come away, starting today
Start a new life, together in a different place,
We know that love is how these ideas came to be
So baby, run away with me.
Run away, now
Run away, now
Run away, now
Run away, now
Run away, now
Run away, now"

"He used to meet me on the Eastside~"

"She used to meet me on the Eastside"

"He used to meet me on the Eastside"

"She used to meet me on the Eastside
In the city where the sun don't set"

I take a deep breath as he walks onto the dock looking for me. I'm still pretty well hidden.

"Hello?" Yeah, Hes looking for me I sigh and go under the water and swim over to the dock.

Wilbur's POV

I look around for the person who was singing with me. I sit down on the dock legs crossed waiting for whatever made that beautiful sound. I look down in the water and see something or someone? Their head pops out of the water I just jump a little bit a little startled.

Y/n's POV

He looks scared I mean I don't blame him.
"Uh hi" I say holding onto the dock to keep myself up.
"Oh, um hello what's your name?" I take a short deep breathe.
"Y/n"
"That's quite a beautiful name mines Wilbur" he reaches his hand out for me to take. I reach my hand to him putting it in his. He kisses the top of my hand. I try and not become a blushing mess.

"-but you can call me will" I nod smiling.
"Um what are you doing in the water?" He asked
"Oh, I live in the water" he looked extremely confused at my answer. I make a hand motion for him to back up. He does so as I use all the strength, I have to pull myself out onto the dock.

He looked surprised and curious at the same time.
"Are you a mermaid?" I shake my head.
"Uh no I'm a siren but I'm not quite like the ones you hear in fairytales" he couldn't stop looking at my tail. I chuckle.
"You can touch it if you'd like" he slowly reaches over and lightly touches my scales. I giggle at how softly Hes touching my tail. He lifts his hand off my tail and look back at his house.
"Stay here"

I stay there as he runs to his house. I face the opposite way of the house.

I hear laughter and excitement I turn my head around to see will dragging his father over to me. I chuckle at his behavior. I wave at them not knowing what to say.
"Y/n this is my dad, dad this is y/n"
"Hi" I say softly
"Hello" he says sitting down with will.
"How did you get here?" I turn my body towards them.
"Well, let's see-"

For what feels like a while i tell them the story of how I separated from my group and how I was different etc. Phil seemed very interested in my story. I finished up on how I got to this lake.

Will sat there for what felt like forever convincing Phil to let me stay in their house during the nights. Phil eventually gave in and carried me to the house. We get into the house and tommy and tubbo keep asking me a lot of questions as Phil took me to the bathroom filling the bathtub.

The clean water felt nice on my tail it also stung considering I lived in salt and dirty waters all my life.

After I finish talking to tommy and tubbo. There quite fun to talk to their always excited but Phil had to put them to bed but Wilbur stayed with me. We talked for a while until he started to get sleepy.

He started consistently yawning I chuckle at his sleepiness and tell him he should head to bed.
"Noooo" I laugh softly and grab his head lightly kissing his forehead.
"Now will you sleep" I see his face go a light shade of red.
"Fine" he grumbles standing up walking to the door.
"Night night will" he turns toward me.
"Night~" he says sleepily turning off the light and shutting the door for me.

I lean back in the warm bath close my eyes and let sleepiness take over letting my head fall under the water falling asleep.