A Father..|Jschlatt

I blink a couple times waking up in the middle of the night. I try and sit up slowly trying not to wake up my boyfriend Schlatt up. When I'm sat up, I got that feeling when I have to puke. I get up as quickly as possible and run to the bathroom and vomit. 'Ugh' I put my hands on the side of the toilet seat.

I can feel my boyfriend presence in the doorway. I see him walk over and put his hand on my back "Are you ok?". "Yeah" I grab some toilet paper and wipe my mouth then flush the toilet. "Come on let's get back to bed" Schlatt helps me up slowly taking us back to the bed. We lay down together cuddling.

Time skip

It was almost 12:30 and I couldn't get up. I just wanted to lay there and sleep. "Babe come on you got to get up" I huff and put the blanket over my head. I hear his sigh "I'll make you your favorite..." I get excited at the thought of m/f/f. So, I sit up somewhat quickly, so I stand up and sit back down. I look at Schlatt "Carry me" he just smiles looking down in defeat. He walks over to me and picks me up bridal style and takes me to the living room.

He set me down on the couch I grab a blanket off the back over couch and wrap it around me.

Time skip(sorry)

It's been a week I've been vomiting at like 3 in the morning every day. Schlatts has been trying to take me to the doctor, but I insist I'm fine. I've also been craving weirder shit each day. I've also been really emotional easily which is not normal. My I get up go to the kitchen where we keep the calendar 'Wait! What?!' I haven't had my period, yet I was supposed to get it last week.

I start to eternally panic I grab my phone and text Schlatt that I'm going out with some friends. Which was a lie I was going to the doctor. If my theory is right, I'm pregnant but I'm not too sure.

Time skip (I KNOW)

When I get there, I park my car and speed walk inside to wait in line. When I get to the front, I sign in explaining why I need to see my doctor. The receptionist told me to sit it would only be 30 minutes or so. I looked a little shocked at the short time. I go and sit looking around its very empty today. I sit there on my phone most of the time.

I hear the nurse call my name I get up and walk through the door she was standing at. "So, what bring you in today". "Well, I've been having a lot of symptoms that say I'm pregnant I'm just here to confirm that". "Ok how long have you had these symptoms...". "Uh around a week or so" I hear her hum in response. "I'm going to ask you to follow were going to do a pee test then an ultrasound to confirm it" I nod following her to a bathroom. "There will be a cup I want you to pee in give to me" I give another nod.

I walk in grab the cup and do as the lady asked, I put the lid that was beside it. I clean up and walk out giving the cup to the woman. She leads me to an ultrasound room. Where I sit for what feels like hours nervous as fuck. I almost jump when I hear the door open to see the same lady as before. "All the tests came out positive... so were going to do an ultrasound to confirm it" I nod trying not to cry I really don't know what to feel. What if Schlatt doesn't what to be a father?! How will he react?

I get a hold of myself hoping onto that table. I lift up my shirt a little bit showing my stomach. I feel the cold cream spread across my belly. I try not to move so much while she looks for where the baby could be. I look at her as she smiles "Look" I look at where she is pointing, and I almost burst into tears. I have so many emotions I don't know what to do with but I'm smiling like an idiot.

Time skip (I know I'm lazy)

I drive home when I pull into the driveway questioning how I should tell Schlatt. I walk into the house nervous I sit on the couch. I see him come down the stairs he sees me and looks at me worried. "Come sit". "Ok um what's wrong" I see him sitting beside me. I take a deep breath "Well um I'm..." "Come on spit it out" "I'm pregnant!" He went silent I look down scared of what he will say. "Really?" "Uh yeah" I feel him get up I almost start crying until i feel him pick me up and hold me. "Uh does this mean you're happy?". "Why wouldn't I be happy I'm going to be a father!"

I chuckle relieved that Hes happy. He looks up at me and showers me in kisses. We spend the night with him laying his head on my belly not letting me go anywhere in the house without him unless it's the bathroom.

I'm just glad he was as happy as I was...