Bee's?|C!Tubbo

This takes place when y/n and tubbo was a child

I stand there watching him his names Tubbo I what to interact with him, but mother won't let me. He likes to sit out in the field and make flower crowns and play with the bees.

'Bee's...?' sometimes I wonder why he likes them so much I mean they look cute but what's so nice about them. I look around to see my mother nowhere in sight 'she probably went out to get food...' an idea popped into me head maybe I can crawl out the window and talk to him!

I have a big smile on my face, so I crawl onto the counter of the kitchen opened the window and crawled out. I fall onto the ground, but I didn't make too much noise, so he didn't notice I stand up and wipe down my clothes and slowly walk over not trying to scare him.

When I get almost right behind him, I say "Hi..." he turns around wondering who was behind him. "Oh, hello who are you I afraid I haven't seen you before?" "Oh, my names Y/n I live nearby" I see him smile as he pats the grass beside him.

I walk over slowly with my feet bear and sit down crisscross like he was "How long have you been around?" "Um a little while I uh... my mom doesn't let me come outside very often she doesn't let me even try and talk to people..." "Oh that must be lonely. . .maybe I can be your first friend!?" I see him smile I smile back at him.

After a short period of time of us talking I see him hand me a flower crown I take it softly from him and put it on. I give a bright smile "Thank you!" "You're welcome!" He looks at the Bees that are flying around. I look at him curiously.

"Why do you like the Bee's so much?" I ask, "well there quite cute and the help the flowers I use to make my flower crowns grow!" "Ahh..." "I look at the Bee's and smile 'They are quite adorable'.

I look at the sunset and remember I have to get home before my mom finds out. I stand up "I have to go home for the day, will I see you tomorrow?" "Yeah, same time?" I think for a second "Yeah" I smile and jog back to my house to see my mother still not there. I let out a deep breath and go to my room.

I look in the hung mirror in my room and take flower crown off and look at it. I hear my mom open the front door and shut it. I put the flower crown under my bed shut off the light and lay in bed and try and go to sleep.

'See you tomorrow Tubbo!'