Sing with me!|Wilbur Soot

B=Wilbur
B=Y/n
B=Both

"Come on y/n sing with me!" I hear Wilbur say to me "Nonoo..." "Please" "Your live no!" "That the point y/n come on~ Just one song!" I let out a sigh. "Fine..." I grumble under my breath.

I get up and sit in the chair Wilbur set up for me. "Ok I'm here what song?" "Uh I didn't think that far Hehe" "Really?" I sigh knowing I'm going to have to pick the song myself cause he's not going to do it. I start thinking. "How about sad song by we the kings?" I look at him "Sure!" I see him grab his guitar and strum a bit and he starts singing.

"You and I We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky with you, I'm alive like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide. So, stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes, without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole without you, I've got no hand to hold without you, I feel torn like a sail in a storm without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song~"

My heart almost jumps out my chest when it's my turn I take a deep breath and start singing.

"With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall, With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge, So stop time right here in the moonlight 'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes"

"Without you, I feel broke like I'm half of a whole without you, I've got no hand to hold without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm without you, I'm just a sad song~"

"You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear, you're my favorite part of me with you standing next to me, I've got nothing to fear~"

"Without you, I feel broke, like I'm half of a whole"

"Without you, I've got no hand to hold..."

"Without you, I feel torn, like a sail in a storm oooh~, Without you, I'm just a sad song, Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole without you, I've got no hand to hold without you, I feel torn, Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song~"

I hear his guitar fade out as I realize I'm holding his arm watching him. I let go of his arm quickly and look down as my face starts to turn red. I feel him lift up my face I look at him and I feel his lips softly touch mine.

I blink not kissing back shocked at first then I just melt into the kiss and kiss him back. Ones he pulls away he looks at the camera forgetting we were still live. I cover my face with my shirt internally screaming. I hear him quickly end the stream. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that I should have asked and stopped the stream. . ." I hear him talk about consent and stuff.

I lift my head out of my shirt grab his collar and kiss him to shut him up. He stops shuddering on his Words "d-does this m-mean were boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I look at him and think for a millisecond and nod. He nods back slowly.

"Can we do that again?" I give the 'really' face and smack his head lightly because I didn't what to hurt him. Then I softly kiss his head "I have to go home; I have to get really for my phone to start blowing up with DM's and text messages" I stand up and walk out of his room. "Byeeee" I can hear him say as I grab my keys and walk out to my car.

I get in and the last thing I think before I drive to my house is
'God he's an idiot. . . but I guess he's my idiot now'