WTF!?|Jschlatt

!tw! Somewhat angst swearing

"WHAT THE FUCK SCHLATT!!" I say running around the house looking for my keys. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU WITH MY KEYS!" "No idea what you are talking about" I look at him as he almost starts laughing "I swear to god...!". I give up and sit at the table excepting my fate that I have to stay home because I am not walking.

I smirk mentally walking up to our shared room and shouting then locking the door. 'Time to piss him off'. I turn off the light and lay down and start watching tv.

It been a couple minutes and I hear his footsteps coming to the door. "Babeeeee" I ignore him "Sweetheart?" I turn the tv up a little louder, so he knows I'm in here. "Baby you can't stay mad at me forever". I don't say anything as he tries to open the door. "Come on let me if. You can't stay in there forever" I grab the remote try to ignore him the best I can and getting on Netflix and watching a new TV show I started watching. "Whatever... I'm going to go film that video with Jambo" I hear him say as he walks away.

schlatts pov
'Did I take it too far' that's all I could think while filming my video with Jambo. I mean he took my mind off it a little but not too much. Just as the camera stops rolling, I sigh Jambo seems to notice my frustration and starts rubbing on me. I give a small smile and pet him. I put my other hand and rub my head trying to think of a way to cheer them up.

Y/n pov
'Does he even care...' the thoughts in my head start going all over the place not knowing what to think. I start feeling my eyes water and see my vision fog up. A tear falling down my cheek and my thoughts start to get worse, and I end up with my whole face just filled with tears. When I hear a small knock at the door, I look at the door and jump up unlocking the door.

I grab him digging my face into his chest he seemed quite taken back but hugged me back. "I'm sorry..." "Shut up..." I grab him dragging him to the bed making him lay down so I can cuddle him. I lay on top of him with my head on his chest. Then I see Jambo walk into the room and lay down beside me and Schlatt as he rubs my back.

I look up at him and he looks at me wiping the rest of the tears off my face. I give a weak smile and kiss him softly then yawning and look at the time seeing it was only 1 in the afternoon I shrug lay my head on his warm chest letting sleep take over me.