Marry Me?|Jschlatt

I sit in my shared room with my boyfriend Schlatt as Hes talking to the boys on the chuckle sandwich podcast. They talk about the most random shit. Today wasn't that different as others wake up, breakfast, the rest of the day.

I grab my headphones and put on the podcast listening to it. He mentioned me a few times randomly. I stop the podcast and decide to go and join them which is something I wouldn't normally do.

I walk into the room Schlatt just looks back at me as I walk over and stand beside him.

"You want to talk to them I have to piss" I nod taking the headphones he gave me giving him a kiss on his cheek. I put the headphones on and sit in his chair.
"Hello y/n" I chuckle
"Hello Charlie"

We sit there and talk for a little while, but Ted brought up a question that caught my attention.

"Y/n have you and Schlatt talked about getting married or having kids?"
"Uh I mean I've thought about it we have never talked about marriage or kids no" I start playing with a bottle cap sitting on his desk.
"You've never asked him?"
"No, I just assumed he didn't want kids I mean he spends a lot of his time at this desk also he just doesn't seem like the guy to want kids"
"What about marriage I mean"
"Yeah, I don't know we've been together for a little while I just don't think he would want to get married"
I just see them nod and start making goofy grins when I feel a tap on my forearm.

I look to where I felt the tap come from and see Schlatt on one knee with a ring in hand. I almost break down crying I just start yelling 'yes' repeatedly taking off the headphones and tackling him to the floor.

After I let him go, he put the ring on my finger as they quickly finish up the podcast, I refused to leave Schlatts side.

After they finished up, he picked me up raping my legs around his waist.

"One kid wouldn't hurt" ;)

AN: Yeah this one is really short oof