Sneaky|C!Wilbur Soot

TW|Stalking?

I sit there talking to my boss quackity about the opening of Las Nevadas and other stuff that should be done around the area.

We finish up on our conversation and I start to head out when I see a man on the edge of the road looking like he's trying to hide. He seems to see me look at him and he darts off. I shake my head trying not to question it so much.

I get to my fairly hidden house in the middle of the forest. I sigh as I walk into the door and kick my shoes across the floor while taking off my jacket and hanging it up. I make my way to my couch and sluggishly lay down.

I put my arm over my eyes as I slowly drift off to sleep.

-

I wake up from something waking me up but I'm not sure what it was. I stand up and walk to the kitchen and grab myself a bottle of water from the fridge. I stand there sipping on the water trying to ignore the chills I'm getting and the feeling that someone is watching me.

I start trying to look around my house to give me some closure but there's no luck. I look at my clock and see it's only 6am so I decide just to stay up and do a longer morning routine.

I grab some clothes and hop into the shower and the whole time I'm in the shower I still have this gross feeling someone is watching me I make the shower quick. I get out of the shower, and I start get even more paranoid and start looking out every window I pass in my house.

After a little while I just decide to start an early walk to work. As I walk, I feel myself get less of that feeling that I'm being watched as I get closer the Las Nevadas. I get to Las Nevadas and I turn towards a burger van that was just added the quackity told me not to go near it or talk to anyone near it.

I look down at my watch to see it's only 6:30am and work starts around 7 so I have time and my curiosity got the best of me. So, I started my way toward the van I look around to see if anyone around I knew it wouldn't be open because it literally 6 AM who would do that.

I walk around the van like an inspector, inspecting every inch of the outside of this van. I eventually decide to sit at the table and watch the rest of the sun rise when I hear a voice from behind me.
"What a pretty girl like you doing here?"

I almost jump out of my skin at his voice I turn around to see a man dressed in a trench coat looking thing. I chuckle
"He- sorry I was just taking a look at the place"

I say scratching my neck as I stood up watching his walk over to me.

"Don't apologized love" he says grabbing my hand and kissing to top of it.
"Wilbur Soot Minecraft"
"It's a pleasure to meet you Wilbur I'm y/n l/n"
"Beautiful name for a beautiful woman" I just chuckle at his compliment as a check my watch.

"As much as I would love to stay and get to know you Wilbur I have to get to work"
"Ah it's ok love how about we meet here after you finish work, and we can get to know each other a little more"

I'm hesitant for a second thinking if it was a good idea considering I just met this man, but I ended up agreeing to it.

I make my way back to Las Navedas thinking about Wilbur and why he was interested in getting to know me. . .

Would I regret this?