Fluffy~|Tubbo

TW|Cursing

"Y/N!" I hear my twin brother tommy yell. "What dumbass!?" "Come meet my friend!" "Who would what to be friends with you!" "Just shut up and come meet him!" "Fine! Bitch..." I mumble the last part annoyed at his behavior. I grab a hoodie put it on and start walking downstairs and see a brown-haired boy around me and Tommy's age.

"Y/n this is Tubbo , Tubbo this is my sister Y/n" tommy introduce me to the boy me being the tall girl I was I was only an inch or two shorter than tommy making me taller than the boy but not by much I look at him and smile "Hi..." i say almost awkwardly. "Hello" I hear the boy say.

"Well, me and tubbo are going to stream, bye"
He grabs his shoulder and drags him up the stair. I watch as he's being dragged and after a second, I follow them up the stairs with a sprint to catch up to them I slow down when I start getting two close. Ones the boys go into Tommy's room I go to my room to watch the stream perusal. Watching the stream, I wasn't watching tommy I was mainly watching tubbo. I was specifically looking at his hair I love fluffy hair I have somewhat fluffy hair but not as fluffy as Tubbo and Tommy's hair.

After a good hour he ends the stream, and I couldn't hold in my urge to ask tubbo if I could touch his hair. I get up and walk to Tommy's room and knock "Tommy!" "What?!" "I'm coming in!" I walk in and go over to tubbo "question!" answer" "Can I feel your hair?" He looked at me for a second I guess thinking about it and eventually giving in I sit on Tommy's bed behind tubbo and start running my finger though his hair. Tommy almost forgets I'm there and talks to tubbo.

Tubbo P.O.V
'Why did I let her touch my hair? I usually don't like affection but hers feels different'. I sit there talking to tommy letting her run her fingers through my hair enjoying the soothing feeling. I keep on wanting to fall asleep, but I don't what to be rude to tommy while he's talking.

After a good 30 minutes I let my sleepiness take over me. I fall back laying on her lap of course I wasn't thinking I was at the time and went to sleep.

Y/n's P.O.V
"And th-...." I feel tubbos head on my lap tommy stops talking shaking his head. "Now look what you did!" He said in a hushed yell "What do mean I didn't tell him to fall asleep!" I say also in a hushed yell. "Jus- just carry him to the couch so he can sleep." "Fine bitch" I slowly pick up tubbo he wasn't that heavy, so it was easy getting him down the stairs.

When I got down there, I set him down and he grabbed me making me sit on the couch and he starts laying his head on my lap. My face starts turning a light shade of pink, so I sit there playing with his hair half tempted to fall asleep. I hear tommy coming down the stairs and look at me and tubbo he gives me that 'I'm going have a talk with him tomorrow' kind of look I roll my eyes.

I slop playing with his hair and grabs a blanket off the back of the couch and lay it on him. I eventually get comfortable and close my eyes and fall slowly asleep. . .