Fuck|Jschlatt

This will be in Schlatts point of view.

TW|Strong Language

She/Her Pronouns

'Ugh' I grown as a try and finish up grocery shopping that I was supposed to do weeks ago. Also not want to leave Jambo alone in the house to long so he doesn't tear shit up. I impatiently wait in line to get my stuff scanned and paid for.

I walk through to stores door when I hear a baby crying, I ignore it and continue walking to my car. The crystal continues to get louder and louder the closer I got to my car, and they don't seem to be stopping. I kind of give in to my curiosity a bit and start looking around for the crying.

I follow it over to a dumpster around where I was parked. I look down to find a baby in a box with a note. I crouch down and grab the note.

'Whoever is reading this please take care of her I can't!'

I sigh as the baby in a blanket still crying lays there, I grumble as i pick her up and take another quick glance at the note to see if she has a name. 'No name...guess I'll have to name you'. I start thinking as I carry her in my arms trying to shush her while also trying to get my food to my car.

I get to my car and put away my groceries when I realize I have nothing to take care of her with. I just kind of grown and make my way back into the store to get formula, diapers and other stuff I knew I needed while trying to keep her quiet.

I finish that up going back out to my car and putting the stuff away. I hop in the front seat holding her since I don't have a car seat or have the money for it, I just hold her and drive extremely carefully on my way home.

We get home as I make my way back into my apartment going in and out to get my groceries and the baby's essentials. When I finally get my stuff inside, I flop onto the couch with the baby on my chest. That's when I finally see she's sleeping. I take this chance to put away my groceries, so I move her off my chest as slowly and softly as possible not trying to wake her.

I get that done and I just surround her in pillow and a blanket with enough space to make sure she doesn't fall off the couch.

-

An hour or so has past so I had myself something to eat and just sat beside her as she slept. I almost fall asleep myself when I start hearing her start crying I 'fuck' I just pick her up and start bouncing her as I've seen in multiple videos, I've watched but she just continues to cry.

"Fuck what is it you want" I groan softly thinking of what she would want.

'Is she hungry' I start thinking as I get to the kitchen still bouncing her softly. Trying to get her a bottle made as quickly as possible.

I finally get the stupid bottle made and put the top of it into her mouth when she stops crying and starts to drink the milk. I look at the time and groan as I realize I have to make a chuckle sandwich episode later with ted and Charlie. I take a deep breath and push that to the back of my mind as I continue to feed this child I haven't named yet.

-

I finish up feeding her and make my way to the living room and sit on the couch with her in my lap. I end up deciding to ted you know so it's not a surprise if the baby cry's or I leave the room while I'm on the podcast.

I grab my phone and tap the call button on his contact and put it on speaker phone. My phone sat there ringing for a second before he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey ted~ do you have a minute?"

"Yeah, why up man you sound nervous you never sound nervous"

"Uh I may or may not have a child"

There was silence for a moment then I hear Ted burst into laughter. I bite my lip and wait for him to stop.

He laughed for a little while then spoke up.

"Good one Schlatt~"

"Ted I'm not joking" I say in my most serious voice I have.

He went quite really quick then hung up and called me back FaceTime Ing me instead. I sigh and hold up my phone to show me and the baby I was holding and tapping the green button.

Ones I did he just stood there staring at me, and, or the baby. He finally spoke up.

"Where in the fuck did you get that thing?!"

"Uh found it by a dumpster with a note asking someone to take care of it"

"Eh- Schlatt! You can barely take care of yourself what makes you think you can take care of a child"

I look down at the baby.

"Look at her"

Ted just stared at the screen for a while.

"Ok fine she is cute"

I bounce her on my leg lightly. She giggles softly.

"What should I name her?"

"You haven't"

I shake my head no

"Um..."

I look at her for a moment

"Y/n"

She seemed to respond to that. I smiled looking back at the camera at ted.

"I'll see you soon"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

He hung up the phone as I look down at the little girl in my lap.

sigh

It's going to be a long day.  .  .