Alcohol|Part 2|C!Jschlatt

Jschlatts POV
I start to feel my yes slowly open. I don't remember much after I left y/n to their self-. . . Y/n. I open my eye fully to see. . . Not my room but y/n's room? I sit up quickly grabbing my head at the sharp pain running through my head.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and look over at the bedside table there was a bottle of Advil, water and a note I grab the water and the bottle I open the pill bottle and poor 2 or 3 into my hand. I put the pills in my mouth drinking the water to wash them down.

I look over at the note and pick it up. I open it and read 'Hey Jschlatt if you're reading this you awake Yay meet me in the kitchen- y/n'. I blink a couple times making sure I read it right. I sigh not wanting to get up.

When I finally get the strength to stand up. I get up walking to the door I open it and make my way to the kitchen. I smell a syrupy smell from it. I open the door excepting the cooks to be in there but it just y/n.

Y/n's POV

I turn around after hearing the door shut to see Schlatt. I give him and quick smile.

"You're up earlier than I thought" I turn back to the stove top finishing the pancakes putting it on a plate.

"How many do you want?"
"Two..."

I nod even though he can't see my face. I turn around to see him seated I bring over his pancakes, syrup, and butter. Walking over back to the stove making my own plate and sat Infront of him.

I grab the butter and spread them on my pancakes. I can feel him staring at me I look up with my eyes only to see he was in fact staring at me. I look up fully at him smirking.

"Like what you see?" He paused for a moment.

"Maybe I do" my face started turning beet red I look back at my food.

"Just eat. . ."

-

After we were finished and cleaned dishes, he insisted we take a walk before he had to get to work. Of course, I agreed.

We walked around talking I asked a lot of questions about what it was like to be president and such.

We eventually made it to this hill it had the perfect view it was the definition of beautiful. We sat in the field enjoying the warm sun. Schlatt . . . I kept feeling him stare at me not in an uncomfortable way. I eventually decide to speak up.

"I'm thinking about staying here..."
"Really?"
"Mhm"
"Well, it would be lovely to have someone like you around here" I chuckle at the repose I got. I look up only the find him only an inch away from my face.

He starts to apologize but I cut him off by kissing him it was short and sweet. When we separated I pretty much tackle him sitting on top of him. I kiss him ones more. All that was exchanged was a couple laughs and giggle as we pretty much made out laying in the grass.

But all good times come to an end well this didn't really completely end. He sadly had to go to work but it definitely continued after.