Pleasee|C!Philza+C!Technoblade

In this story Phil is not technoblades father

She/her pronouns

"Pleaseeeee Kristen I want to see my brother!"

"No, you'll leave me! Then I'll be alone again"
I sigh

"Kristen, I know Phil's my brother and I remind you of him, but I can't stay up here forever he probably thinks I'm 100% dead"

Kristen groans crossing her arms probably thinking up some negotiation with me probably before she just sighed and swatted me towards the exit.

"Is that a, yes?"

"Yes" she groans frustrated but also happy to see the bright smile plastered on my face as I turned around waving at her and ruffling my wings feathers as I make a quick break to the exit.

-

I start flying what I think to be Phil's house it looks a lot like something Phil would live in I go down a little to see Phil sitting on his porch steps probably taking a break from what he was doing.

I smirk as I fly in at a descent speed and Wack his on the back of his head then fly Infront of him and sit on the roof of the dog cage thing.

"What the fuck was that?!"

I chuckle

"Hello to you to brother"

I say with a cheeky grin on my face. He immediately turned his head torward me shocked he almost jumped up at the sight of me.

I hop down off the dog pen and hold my arms out for a hug he pretty much ran at me tackling me to the snowy ground.

I chuckle as he pretty much would let me get up or stand up. 'He definitely missed me'.

"I know you missed me Phil, but can you hug me anywhere else but the ground?"

He looked around he apparently didn't know he pretty much tackled me into the ground.

"Sorry sis I got excited"

He says helping me up.

"It's fine I mean I have been stuck in the afterlife with Kristen for a while so of course you're going to miss me"
He just chuckles shaking his head.

"Now you need to catch me up on everything"

-

"What.the.fuck" I say just completely blown away by the fact so much has happened since I've been gone.

"Yeah, I know" I shake my head pretty much trying to ignore everything except the one thing I was most curious about.

"Can I meet this technoblade?" I almost looked shocked that that was the one thing I was thinking about.

"Then can I meet my nephew?" He just nodded chuckling grabbing my arm and walking me around the place.

-

We make our way not to far from the house to a field of snow where I see a 'pig man' wearing royal clothing swinging at a tree with his sword. We get closer and Phil whistles over to him get the man's attention.

He looked over at us and ones I got a good look at his face my face went red. I look at the ground as Phil lead me to him.

We get to him and look up at him.

"Techno this is my younger sister y/n"

He walks up to me grabbing my hand and softly kissing the top of my knuckles. I take a deep breath trying not to melt into the snow below my feet my face still red.