Shopping|Dream Team+Bad|DNF

Today's going to be an... existing day to say the least. Dream had this idea for when the dream team meets up to go shopping. Well today's that day. "Come on Dream this was your idea!" I here sapnap yell up the stairs while I play on my phone on the couch.

I stand up walking to the door waiting I sigh opening the door walking out to wait in the car. I open the back door and scoot in the middle of the back seat. I grab my phone and play on it until I hear the car doors open. Sapnap and bad sat beside me and dream and George sat in the front well dream was driving.

"I get the aux" I grab the cord I plug it into my phone and start playing dream and Wilbur's songs sometime some other songs would pop up, but it was mainly Wilbur the whole ride to the store.

When we get there sapnap jumps out of the car. We decided to go to Walmart George looks so confused not know what that was. It was quite funny. I follow sapnap out of the car waiting "Hurry up Dream" "Stop rushing me y/n!". I growl and grab bad arm and hug it.

I look up at bad "Carry me" I just see him nod and pick me up bridal style. "Wee lets go" I say as I point to the store. I hear everyone laugh at my childish action. I feel bad start walking.

We walk into the store grabbing a shopping cart. Bad puts me in it the cart and starts pushing me around. We start by going through the food area. I was chaos since I was in the cart I was halfway buried in food. Bad was sweating trying to keep up with sapnap. Dream and George went off somewhere don't know where.

When sapnap finally gets tired out where in the middle of an aisle. Bad was on one side sitting on the floor fanning himself with sapnap looking like he was going to hurl. "Fuck..." "language..." "right sorry...".

"Ok guys we need to find dream and George" I try and sit up but can't. "Yeah, I'll push the cart bad" "thank god" I see bad stand up and follow sapnap as he pushes the cart.

We search this whole place almost until we start going into the clothes and find them in a corner making out. To be honest I wasn't shocked. "Hey, love birds we need to go home". They jump out of their skin looking at us.

"How long were you guys there" I look up at sapnap "not long" I look back at them "We don't have time for this come on". Sapnap turns the cart toward the self-checkout, and they start scanning items I would sometimes hand some to them. As soon as I can get out, I stood up and hopped out.

My back felt like a bitch as we walked out of the store i sat in the car as they put the groceries in the trunk, they somehow made them fit.

When they got in the car sapnap pulled out his phone and showed me a picture he took of Dream and George making out I grab his phone and edit the photo coloring a smiley face on dreams face going onto his Twitter posting it with the caption 'Dreamnotfound confirmed!' Tagging them both in it.

Sapnap smirks at me high fiving me. I hear George's phone go off. He takes out his phone looking at the post almost throwing his phone at sapnap. Dream had to pull over to keep George under control. Me and sapnap were just sitting there laughing like idiots.

We got home and yeah George ignored us most of the day, but we made it up to him. ;)