013

You open your eyes as you stretch and yawn. Beside you Jack is sleeping soundly, dark brown tufts of hair covering his eyes. You smile and go to move closer to him, but stop when your legs start aching.

Damn, we didn't even fuck and I'm already sore. I know I'm about to walk funny, I'm going to get so much shit for this from Hoodie and Masky.

Jack stirs awake and brushes his hair out of his face. He pulls you closer to him and pulls the covers up. You giggle and poke his side.

"Not much of a morning person are you?"

"Not really, let's sleep in some more."

You peek out from under the covers and look at the clock. It read 10:00 AM and you need a special breakfast smoothie as soon as possible in your system.

"Jack as much as I would love to sleep in with you, I need to eat and so do you."

He groans and pulls the covers off. He sits up and rubs his eyes. His voice sounds tired and husky.

"What if I eat you instead?"

You blush, playfully punching his arm before getting out of bed. Completely forgetting last night's events, you fall halfway onto the floor and groan. Jack leans over the edge of the bed and looks down at you.

"Hoodie was right, you do have huge boobs."

"Yeah well, you missed your chance to play with them last night."

Jack blushes in response and clears his throat.

You went to kick him but forgot about the soreness in your legs and flick him off instead. Jack chuckles and gets out of bed to hand you your clothes. He helps you get up and get dressed. After he gets dressed, he kisses you good morning and apologizes for the comment.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Well look who's finally graced us with her presence."

Masky takes a sip of his coffee and grumbles. Hoodie
emerges from the fridge with leftovers and sits down with a smug look on his face.

"Hey there Funbags, how are you doing this morning?"

"I'm okay... why do you ask?"

He opens the lid to a container with a 'pop' and shoves cold pizza into his mouth. Masky scoffs in disgust and flicks Hoodie's forehead.

"I was just worried about you because last night you cried out Jack's name."

Your face practically matches the shade of a tomato and you reboot for a few seconds. Hoodie sits there basking in his glory and shoves cold pizza down his throat.

"Nice hickies by the way."

Jack comes down the stairs behind you and looks at your face. He then looks at Hoodie laughing and Masky mentally screaming into his cup of coffee.

"Uh, what did I miss?"

You turn around and walk back upstairs to your room. You sit on your bed rebooting and processing what just came out of Hoodie's mouth.

Masky gets up to pour himself some more coffee and turns to point at Hoodie.

"Why don't you ask the shit-stirrer over here."

Hoodie stops eating and looks at EJ like he just committed arson. EJ crosses his arms over his chest and walks into the kitchen.

"What happened? I've never seen her face that red before."

Masky sits down with his coffee and chimes in.

"Yeah, and I've never heard her be that loud before."

Hoodie places the lid back on his container and says his final goodbyes. Masky snickers and waits for the scene to unfold before him while he enjoys his second cup of coffee.

"Well, you see and I totally was kidding by the way. I asked Y/N if she was okay and she said she was, so I said, "Because I heard you crying Jack's name last night."

EJ pulls his mask down as if it could cover his face any more than it already is.

Hoodie hugs the container and stands up.

"Please don't kill me and if you do at least let me finish my breakfast first. You know, last meal rights and all."

Hoodie nervously laughs and takes off running with his cold pizza. Masky sits holding his coffee cup laughing. Jack opens the fridge and takes out the dark red smoothie labeled "Y/N".

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Jack makes his way back upstairs and knocks on your door.

"Can I come in?"

You roll over and groan dramatically.

"Yeah, you can come in."

He hands you your smoothie and sits down next to you. He scoops you up into his arms and holds you while you drink your breakfast.

He rubs your back and then bursts out laughing. You almost choke on your breakfast from his sudden outburst.

"Jack, what the fuck is so funny!?"

He takes his mask off and covers his mouth to keep from laughing so hard. You put your drink down and look at him.

"I'm sorry, it's just your face was so red. It was so adorable."

"How is me being embarrassed and rebooting my entire existence adorable?"

He laughs and sighs. He pulls you back into his arms and calms you down.

"I'm sorry, okay, it's not that funny. Hoodie shouldn't have been nosy. Don't worry I'll scare him later as revenge in your honor."

You smile and kiss his cheek. You finish up your breakfast and sleep in some more with Jack.