Memory loss

First time in my life I am trying something new so plz support me and yes bear with my English and grammatical errors.

So the story begins,

This is where vansh falls from the cliff.
(Here Ragini is shot but she is not dead)

Vansh: Today just because of you riddhima I am standing at the edge of this clip. You miserably failed me, the great VRS lost his heart to someone who doesn't even give 1% of trust . Today the fear of death is 100 times smaller then your betrayal. (He said showing no emotions)

Riddhima: No vansh you got manipulated. Plz just give me one chance to explain myself. Plz vansh trust me I lov
(Just then vansh snapped in between).

Vansh: don't riddhima don't... u know what, yes I got manipulated but u know by whom u must be knowing right that it was none other than y-you (vansh stammered)

(But there was one person who was really enjoying the scene going in front of him and it was none other than kabir) .

Kabir pov: wow kabir you are just wow (he praised himself). What kind of misunderstanding you have created between them .

Riddhima:vansh just listen once to me .

Vansh: no riddhima nothing is left now. Hope you will receive the love I never got ..... tere ishq mai marjava.....

(And just then everything went off vansh jumped from cliff riddhima tried to hold his arm but it didn't work).

Riddhima left with extreme shock sat on the ground cursing her faith and God. (It is same as shown in the show and I don't think I have to rewrite it).

15 days later

Here kabir has entered the mansion few days ago. And now riddhima was talking with the vansh photo which was hanged in the hall with Garland on it.

Riddhima: why vansh why u didn't listen me for once . Y did u left me alone in this dangerous world where I don't have anyone to share my pain.
Vansh but u know I am going to punish your culprits tomorrow. Wherever you are vansh you will get peace when yours and mom's culprits will go behind the bar.(riddhima said to the photo with lot of pain and determination in her eyes).

While somewhere at a unknown place --

Person 1: doctor look look he is gaining consciousness.

Doctor: I think he has been healed he will wake up at any moment.

Person 2: thank god he got recovered.

(And within moment that person lying on the bed opened his eyes and yes it is none other than vansh)

Person 1: doctor he opened his eyes.

Vansh: who are you?? What I am doing here?

Person 2: I am Rupali and he is my husband Sham. We are" sarpanch "
Of this village. Our villagers found u in the jungle in the pool of blood oozing from your head.

Sham: and they brought u to us and we treated you. Even I have a question how did you falled from cliff ?because upside the jungle there is a cliff which is connected to city. And what is your identity?