Danger??

Hiii guys today I will directly start this story ........just 1 episode left this is piercing my heart 🥺😔💔.

So the story begins,

And he came out from his lala land as his eyes felt on riddhima coming downstair.

She was looking devilishly beautiful in that pink saree of hers. It was plain  pink but riddhima add her charm to that saree. Her slender waist was visible and her light makeup was on spot. Her flicks of her hair were waiving as she was in little speed.

Vansh was gazing her without giving damn about anything, it was the first time he saw riddhima wored saree after he gained back his consciousness.

Why can't she wear this daily. She looks more adorable in saree....vansh thought.

But this too didn't remained too long as someone's voice brought him back to his senses and it was none other than riddhima.....

Vansh pov: when did she reached here......when you were staring her (his subconscious mind said)......oh shit what is happening with me why I am gawking her and not only this but why I am wishing that somehow I want to  feel riddhima's skin against mine.

Riddhima: good morning kamlesh. (The servant who served coffee to vansh,).

Kamlesh: a very good morning to you too mam.

Riddhima smiles.

Vansh: riddh....

Riddhima: kamlesh what's there in breakfast.

Kamlesh: whatever you wish mam.

Vansh: good mo.....

Riddhima: today I am not in mood to cook or either eat. So just bring juice and sandwiches.

Kamlesh: okay mam.....s..sir.. wh..what you would...lik...like to eat.

Vansh: same, juice & sandwiches.

The servant left from there, now only riansh were present on dinning.

Vansh pov: I think I messed up alot...she always wishes me good morning first.  Even if she is busy...but look now ...

Vansh again tried to speak. Riddhima was scrolling through her phone.

Vansh: ummmm....riddhima good morning......can we talk..

But riddhima didn't pay heed. She ignored him like he don't even exists.

Vansh: riddhima suno na......I..