who wins ?

VR mansion,

Sejal's pov

After talking with ishani and dadi about theme and decoration. I decided to take leave

"Thank you so much sejal for taking this order on short notice.....even when this is against your terms and conditions". Ishani said softly.

She seems to be a better person now.

" it's okay ishani. You're riddhima's family and she is mine. I can do anything for her so it's nothing ". I told her

Ishani smiled.

"I think I shall leave now."

"Khana khaye bina nahi" dadi interrupt

'Nahi dadi..kisi aur din aaj nahi. I am running late today'. I explained her. I have an appointment with a client and I literally want that contract.

"Par..."

'Dadi please it's important to reach on time'. I requested her

" thik hai jaa...par ye lunch tum par udhar raha" she made a deal.

I accepted.

At the gate of the VR mansion I saw aryan shouting on watchman.

Going towards him I questioned 'what
Happened why are you shouting'?

"He was sleeping on duty and then had audacity to answer back" he replied.

" Mam I am trying to explain sir that I am not feeling well and I didn't realized when I fell asleep" the watchman tried to explain me without looking at us.

"Bhaiya you should've took leave then.....it's the matter of security". I told him

"The manager denied" he told sadly

I felt pity for him.

Third person POV

" Aryan you should have listened him for once. why to shout unnecessarily and one more thing even though he works for you; you should respect him". She says to Aryan.

Aryan: subah se sabko mujhe he gyaan dena hai....bacha he toh samjte hai sab.

He murmured with frustration.

Without giving another glance to sejal he moved furiously towards backyard.

Sejal heard what he said.

'Was I rude to him but I only wanted him to behave respectfully' she thought.

'Should I approach him.....nahh nahh Sejal you have an important meeting in few minutes don't forget' her mind started confusing her.

'I will talk to him later' she decided and left.

Vansh's office,

Riddhima pov,

"Vansh common go and wash your hands till then I will serve you". I tried again.

This is 3rd time I am repeating same thing....he is not at all looking at me..I know I deserve this but still I can't bear this.

After Vansh return everything changed....We both Spended most of our time together. Raisinghania's accepted me.

Today everyone wished me good luck. Even Ishani and Aryan...... Dadi and chachi apologized for disrespecting my profession earlier, I don't know who must have explained it to them but I am glad.