Challenge

Hiii guys , I know I am late but even if I try it takes too much time to think and write about it 😔😔........... so sorry for being late and again thank u for your support

Guys one more thing before writing I would like to say , that rrahul's mom needed our prayers so just pray for her once 🥺🥺.

So the story begins........

It was early morning and riddhima was getting ready she was too happy that after so many days it was pleasant morning for her.

Vansh also wakes up and tries to get up.

Riddhima: good morning vansh.

Vansh: good morning (as usual in cold tone)

Vansh : I am going to take shower it will take minimum 15 minutes by that time bring breakfast for me.

Riddhima: okay u go .....vansh doctor has prohibited u not to wash hair & face for more 5 days.

Vansh: what then how will I feel fresh somehow I can manage with this sticky hair but not with this oily tan face.

Riddhima: for that I have one way u can use wet tissues for it.

She opens her drawer and gives him packet of wet tissues.

Vansh: okay for some days I have to bare this.

Riddhima goes to kitchen,

Riddhima: good morning dadi, ishani & chachi.

Dadi & chachi : good morning riddhima.

Ishani: ummm good morning. ........ riddhima how is bhai now.

Riddhima: he is healing with time and now he has went for shower .

Dadi: riddhima after so many days happiness have returned so cook something sweet for us .

Riddhima: ji dadi .

Riddhima cooks meethi bhat and poha and now she was making juice.

Vansh arrives in kitchen,

Dadi: vansh why did u came I was sending your breakfast in your room.

Vansh: dadi I thought to have breakfast with you all.

Ishani : that's grt bhai after so many days we will have an actual good morning.

Vansh: indeed it would be, and yes I got to know about your pregnancy so how is my neice/ nephew doing.

Ishani: they are good bhai , u know bhai I badly missed your concern and protection. (And she hugged vansh tightly)

Vansh: ishani now top crying yaar . U always make people cry your this side is out of the box.

Ishani: bhaaiiii (ishani chuckled and giggled).

All this while riddhima goes in temple of vr mansion and shows "bhog" to god . Then she starts to serve breakfast to everyone.

Vansh: what is this dadi it looks something new. (Vansh point towards meethibhat) .

Dadi: vansh this is meethibhat as u returned back I said riddhima to cook it . U know nowadays it was your one of the favourite.