Vacation planning.

Hiiii guys.......

So the story begins,

Vansh now bought his face more close . There was no space left between them...their lips were almost touched just one move and their will be no step back.

But destiny was not in thier favour. Riddhima heard some screams. She got panicked and pushed vansh away from her.

Riddhima: shitttttttt........va...vansh I am sorry are you hurt.

She forwards her hand to him......he gets up.

Vansh: tch...but why you pushed me......don't you like my touch. Aren't yo..you comfortable.

Riddhima: no no no it's nothing like that...woh..

Someone shouts from hall: arey riddhima aaja yaar bhuk lagi hai.

Riddhima: aaayi aaaaaayi. (She too shouts)

Riddhima: this is the reason I pushed u. I heard some shouts and got panicked....sorry. now let me go before this parth again call me.

Vansh: arey...

Before he could complete riddhima flew away.

In hall.

Riddhima: parth are you quitting your job and wishing to be an advertising sales representative or any motivational speaker.

She asks while step down.

Parth: nope.... why would I ??

Riddhima: then why were you screaming....you could have missed called me.

Parth: arey it's a technique to call every person down. Now see I screamed and every damn person of your house is on the staircase.

Riddhima looks behind and notice ishangre, vansh, aryan and chachu coming down.. (dadi and chachi were already present).

Sejal: it's a amazing trick parth.....sometimes your brain cell works.

Parth: I always amaze people....you are the one who noticed it first time.

Sejal: A saste varun dhawan....this is the reason we never praise you, u always go on cloud nine.

Parth: you....

Before he could complete his sentence ishani yelled.

Ishani: who the hell was screaming. (She shouts).

Parth: for now I can only notice that you are screaming.

Ishani: hey who are u. You can't back answer me.

Parth: I can...wanna see.

Siddharth: parth leave it yaar....we are here for riddhu. Don't fight...

Ishani: hooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are SIDDHARTH OBERIO right.
(she screamed in happiness).

Vansh: ishani now why are you yelling.

Ishani: I am not yelling I am shocked first tell me he is SIDDHARTH OBERIO right.