Scared

Hiii ......hello......namaskar.....to all my lovely readers ❤😌.

recap: vansh and riddhima slept near pool spending thier unplanned romantic moment.

So the story begins,

It's not so early morning and riddhima is still sleeping, cuddling with frown lines on her forehead as someone is ruining her moment with annoying voice and water sprinkles.

Riddhima in her sleeping tone: vanshhhh stop irritating me......let me sleep.

Sejal: ridhhuuuu it's me sejal. You're sleeping with me, already forgot....huhhh...so mean.

Riddhima immediately opens her eyes to look where is she.

Riddhima: but..but then .......huhhh...where is vansh. How did I came here. (She murmured)

Sejal: what are you blabbering.... wait a second did you yesterday slept with vansh.

Riddhima: chod yaar....let it be.

Sejal: nahi ab bata ..... did you guys make out.. (playful smile).

Riddhima: chup yaar kuch bhi.....we just slept beside each other. I mean yesterday I was feeling insomnia so I went near pool to take fresh air later vansh joined in too because of same problem.

Sejal: then..

Riddhima: nothing then...we just sat beside each other resting ourselves and then I don't know how I fall asleep. I don't even remember when I came back here.

Sejal: offo you guys are too much slow.....now go and get fresh.

Vansh was busy with his talks on phone when riddhima was trying to grab his attention.

Vansh: no.. Mr.shekawat we will finalize our deal after I return back to India.

Riddhima: vansh let's go for breakfast. (In low voice)

Vansh mouths her: just 2min.

Vansh: okay then......And yes Mr.shekawat don't you dare to turn tables or backstab me because VRS never forgives betrayal. It's always my way or highway.

With the end of talk vansh cut down his call.

Vansh: hmm...ab chalo riddhima.

Riddhima: wait first clear one thing that we were sleeping yesterday together in garden so how I reached in my bedroom.

Vansh: because I took you in your room when you were asleep........you know you snore so horribly that my ears gave up yesterday night.

Riddhima: I don't snore, you can't fool me.

Vansh: why would I fool you. Yesterday we both were sleeping peacefully but sooner your snoring increased and it got impossible for me to handle it...rest you know.

Riddhima: you are lying I sleep with sejal too and have slept with you too earlier and I never got this complaint.

Vansh: I think you adapt this habit after my accident. And also sejal doesn't wants to hurt you....even I didn't wanted to say this but alas I blurted out.