Ignoring

Hiii guys.........hope u all r doing great. ✌✌

So the story begins,

Siddhart: riddhima yaar u look perfectly mesmerizing on this saree.

Riddhima blushes vansh stares

Riddhima: thanks yaar sid.

Jay: siddharth why are u complementing her did u forget we are angry with her....we just came here to see her that she is safe or not....and she looks fine over here so we should leave right.

Siddharth: yup I totally forgot about it damn me.....we are not like her na who forget someone this soon...I just got overwhelmed by seeing her.

Riddhima starts to cry silently.

Riddhima: guys plz don't say this I didn't do this intentionally u all have no idea what has happened with me in this 5 months ......plz don't leave me.....sejal explain them na .

Parth: no we will not listen to you now.

Riddhima: sejalllllll....(she sobs)

Sejal: guys now stop pranking her yaar....u all know na she is a sobbing mess still you all do this.

Riddhima: u all are again pranking me.

Sejal: yes they are....I have already explained them a day before yesterday.

Riddhima: you all......I will not leave you. (She cries and laughs while saying).

Everyone starts to laugh.

Parth pulls her into hug and then they group hugs.....but one person was just looking them as he was confused what to do. Yup he was our vansh.

Siddharth: arey I totally forgot that I bought a gift for u....just wait I will bring It in few seconds.

He come back with a box in his hand.

Siddharth: now open it..

More than riddhima vansh was curious to know what he bought for his WIFE.

Riddhima opens up the box and there was a bag .

Riddhima: you still remember my favourites

Riddhima: you still remember my favourites.....I always love to carry bagpacks rather than purse.

She picks it up but found it little heavy.

Riddhima: sid is there one more gift inside this ...it is heavy.

He nods smiling.