Caressing

Hiiii guys I know you all always wait for my chapter eagerly but I am a student along with this I also have to manage my studies and have to help mummy with household chores....

So that's why I have decided I will  try my best to publish 2 stories in a week.

So the story begins,

Vansh was damn happy he held that portrait close to his heart. Everyone were praising riddhima. Even vansh wanted to thank her personally....

8:30 PM at dinning,

Vansh: dadi riddhima haven't come yet. Do u know anything??. ....her phone is switched off too ....this girl how can she be so careless...(he was getting restless )...she..(dadi cuts him in between )

Dadi: vansh wait let me talk first u r not giving chance to speak..... yes I know where riddhima is...she called me few hours ago.

Vansh: she called u but didn't bothered to call me.

Aryan: bhai so you r missing her voice.

All the family members chuckled.

Vansh: AARYAN (he glares)....

Dadi: vansh let it be..... and yes I don't know why riddhima didn't called u. You can ask her after she comes...(she smiles mischievously).......and Ya She called me to inform that she will be not there for dinner as her bff and she are going for a dinner date and that's why she will be late.....and yes her phone is switched off because her battery was about to die when she called me.

By hearing about her bff aryan and chachi gets confused as he was not knowing about it.

Aryan: her bff ??

Ishani: yes her bff sejal. She is back to Mumbai and that's why riddhima bhabhi is not present among us.

Chachi was drinking water on which she chocked.

Chachi: se--sej--sejal.(with horrified expression).

Ishani: chachi relax why are u getting worried by hearing her name.

Aryan: yes mom calm down. (He too was shocked but was hiding his fear).

Ishani: I too want to go out...tch....angre tomorrow we too will go somewhere.

Angre: ummm ohk ishani tomorrow we too will go for dinner.

All others started to talk except chachi and aryan. That mother-son duo was in fear .....everyone had their dinner.

9.45 at vr mansion

Riddhima arrived,

Riddhima: dadi u are still awake??

Dadi: ya I just came to fill this jug, I will fill it and sleep.....ummm vaise u go your husband is eagerly waiting for you.

Riddhima: dadiii kuch bhi !!. He and waiting for me that's impossible for now.

Dadi: arey sachi, u want proof right just go to your room and u will receive 100 questions be ready!!

Riddhima: okay baba let's see.