The day of revelation

Hi guys ....thank you for your support . Thanks to everyone who voted, liked , and commented. ❤❤

So it's morning the day of revelation, so the story begins.......

In sham & Rupali home,

Rupali: good morning vansh hope u got peacefull sleep.

Vansh: yes I went into deep slumber but there was no peace I don't know how my family is in my absence, this thought is striking my mind from yesterday 💔💔 .

Sham: vansh don't worry just have your breakfast and medicines we will leave within few hours . But yes don't forget us 🤭🤭. (Sham says to divert vansh mind).

Vansh: no never I will never forget you guys . By the way your idea of diverting my mind was amazing.
(That duo and vansh giggles ).

In VR mansion

Riddhima and other members were having breakfast and suddenly police arrives....

One of the servant to dadi : mam police have arrived in mansion and they want to meet u all.

Dadi and other family members were confused while riddhima smirks .

Dadi: why would police visit VR mansion common let's check it out.

All went to hall ,

Angre: what happened inspector is there any problem??

Inspector: yes we are here to arrest the culprits of Uma rai Singhania.

All family members were hell shocked ,

Dadi: what Uma was died due to murder 😱😱.

Inspector: yes mrs Raisinghania was murdered but the murderer was too smart and thus proved it to be accident.

Ishani: inspector who is the culprit of my mom I will make his life hell .

While in this family drama Anupriya and kabir were scared and shocked they tried to move slowly to escape from back door. But riddhima notice it and says not to move.

Riddhima: where are you both trying to go now your real place is in jail.

Aryan: whaaaat badi ma and kabir are killers.

Inspector: yes Riasinghania's inspector kabir and mrs anupriya are the killers. They not only killed uma ji but also they have attacked ragini and try to kill miss ishani and her child.

Everyone were shocked and were at the edge of crying,

Anupriya: we have done nothing on what basis are u trying to arrest us . Mummyji don't listen to them they must be sended by our enemies to break our bond ( she exclaimed while showing crocodile tears)

Riddhima: enough mummyji what rubbish are you speaking both of u know what u have done . This manipulation will not work this time .

Ishani: riddhima you were knowing it from beginning ?? and what does they mean by trying to kill me and child??

Kabir: enough of you riddhima u r doing this to take all your property on your name by blaming us.