Realisation ?

Hiiiii to all sweethearts.

So as today is friendship day and I am happy as I spend time with my buddies after so many days. So this update is a present for u all....❤😁.

So the story begins,

Vansh pov:

"I love you" her words were  ringing in my ears. Before I could respond anything  Ishani bid good bye to us and cut off the call as her charging was about to die . Angre too was looking at me with confusing looks so I just asked him to look forward for next meeting.

He went.

So does riddhima really loves siddharth. Then why the hell she is staying with me. Why did she married me. Oh ya I remember she said once that I forcefully married her. Uhhh now this memory loss is making it worse as I don't know what was our relationship before this accident.

"She is with you to take care of you, as you've already said  her to leave you before and now too u are just friend" my reflection mocked me. From where did he appeared now.

No she is not just a friend, she is my WIFE. And she has already said when I returned that she loves me. I said

"Did she said those 3 words to you.....no right!. Vansh now forget her and why do you want riddhima you too don't love her". My reflection again spoked.

Uhhh....but now I want her I don't know whether I have feelings for her or not but I just want her. Now I can't leave her neither I will allow her to leave me. I said in angry tone.

"Seriously vansh you think you can forcefully stop her or make her feel for u. And one more thing she is with siddharth now, he had already impressed her what if she realised love for him". His rude words hit me hard.

WILLL YOU JUST SHUT...UP...GO...GO...AWAY FROM HERE. She is mine and she can never think of any damn person. I shout

"Think whatever you want vansh, you are just fooling yourself "...... that reflection said for the last time and disappeared.

I tried to calm down my self. And eventually after 10 minutes I calmed. And now thinking to my reflection words  I think he too is not wrong why I am getting affected. I am ruthless and heartless vansh rai singhania so how can her words matter to me. And do I really need her.........

I closed my eyes and her memories run through my lane. Her laugh, her clumsiness, her winks, her blush and smile, her care, the way she caresses my hair and gives head massages to me, the soothness and peace I get from her......everything was coming in front of my eyes.

A smile crept on my face.

Yes I need her in my dark life to spread some light into it. I need her to calm my inner beast. I want her to be the angel of my black world.....yes riddhima...yes I have started liking you...I need to confess this to her. I will not allow anyone to take you away from me. Now It's impossible until I die.

I was about to call her but angre arrived informing  about meeting and I leaved with him.

Phuket, Thailand.

Riddhima pov,

Omg I was damn happy with surprise I totally loved it. And I guess this trip is going to be great. When I returned back after getting on cloud nineth I realized that I haven't informed vansh yet. I was about to call him but then ishani said that she already informed. So I just sent him a message that "I safely reached to Thailand and call me when u are free".