Ignoring-2

Hiiii guys .........

Today's chapter is continuation of previous so if u haven't readed previous read it now for better understanding ✌✌.

So the story begins,

Riddhima: I already told you we are not gonna do anything....

Sejal: yup I have already heard it (she says rolling her eyes).

After few minutes they both comes out of kitchen with trays in thier hands.

They keep it on teapoy.

Varun: ohhh my my ....after so many years I am getting this aroma of coffee.

Parth: ya I can't wait to eat......

Siddharth: riddhu you made this much sandwiches so quickly.

Riddhima: I didn't made it .....cook did it as you all are hungry I said him to make something in more quantity and in less time. I only made coffee.......don't worry guys I will prepare delicious lunch for u all.

Parth: better...

Everyone were damn hungry even vansh so they started to grab their breakfast but vansh only got sandwich not coffee.

Before vansh could speak jay spoke...

Jay: riddhima you bought 9 plates of sandwiches but only 8 cup of coffee.....omg you forgot counting..

Riddhima: hey shut up I am perfect in maths and who is left. (Riddhima said knowingly).

Jay: your husband.

Vansh thanked him in mind and thought somebody is sane in this gang.

Riddhima: ohhh ....actually he already had his coffee and he wanted juice so cook is making juice for him....you don't worry and enjoy your coffee.

Vansh pov: she knows right that I threw that coffee and I am craving for hers. ......she is taking her revenge like this....tch I too want coffee......should I ask her......no no no bad idea what if she insults me like yesterday I did in front of them.....I have to talk with her....but how.

Maid arrives with juice in her hand and handles it to vansh.

Vansh looks at riddhima but she ignores.

Siddharth: riddhu it's awesome as always...

Riddhima: I know. (She smirks).

They all started chit chatting while vansh was just listening as he doesn't know what to do.

But in between vansh phone ringed so he excused himself and went away from them.

But when he returned  he was shocked to see the situation in front of him.

Riddhima was feeding sandwiches to siddharth.

Riddhima: siddharth eat it properly....you r spilling the stuffing on my hands.

Siddharth: sorry yaar.....

Vansh yells: what the hellllll ??.

Riddhima raises her eyebrows with confusion.