Anger

Hellooooooo dosto.....

Story begins,

Third person pov,

Two cars entered through the gate of VR mansion.

Riddhima who was lost in her thoughts while sitting on frame of window zoned out hearing a sound of horn.

She realized that angre gave her the signal that her husband is back.

Taking a deep breath she descended through stairs.

She looks at him.

He seemed different. His eyes were red and clothes were messy. He seems weak and vulnerable.

She noticed that he is not at all interested while having a conversation with his family. She moved forward to hear them.

Dadi: vansh we have baby shower in 3 days.....how we will manage everything if you will behave like this.

Vansh: now what with my behaviour dadi ?

He asked rolling his eyes.

Ishani: I'll tell you bhai. You aren't planning anything for me......you were so excited for my child bhai but now you haven't even arranged a party planner for me. I have to buy dress, jewellery...

Vansh speaks inbetween.

Vansh: I am sorry for that ishani I got busy and forgot about it....but can we please talk about this tomorrow morning. Actually I have some important work to do.

Dadi: vansh...

Riddhima interrupt.

Riddhima: dadi I will help you, don't worry.

Except vansh everyone looks at riddhima

Dadi: but..

Riddhima: dadi I will call sejal tomorrow she is excellent in her work she will make perfect arrangements. And ishani about your shopping I think you and angre should do it together because you don't know when you'll again be able to cherish this phase. And yeah jeweller will come by tomorrow. Is this alright?

Ishani nods.

Vansh: great.......Ishani I don't need to say this but buy anything you wish without thinking twice.

Ishani hugs vansh.

"Thank you bhai and bhabhi" she says.

Morning
VR Mansion,

"Bhai, wake up......bhai wake up please, we have a meeting  at 10". Angre shooks vansh to wake him up.

Vansh: angre what the hell are you doing in my bedroom ? And why are you waking me up with your harsh voice where is my wife ?

Vansh asks in annoying sleepy tone.

" because you are sleeping in your study and your wife left VR mansion early morning". Angre replies rolling his eyes.

Vansh opens his eyes realizing all the drama that happened previous day.

He slept in his study to ignore her presence. He wants to teach his heart to accept the fate that no one will love him without hurting him. He don't want to forgive her. But that doesn't mean she too has to give up upon him.