Confessions !!

Hiiiii guys I am back again......

Popcorn leke betho......story kafi lambi hai 🥱🥱

So the story begins,

Riddhima put that ring on vansh ring finger snatching his hand from saisha. And peck him at same place where saisha did last.

Everyone were looking at riddhima with open mouth and about vansh his heart beat were racing he was still absorbing her words.

Riddhima was angry and currently she didn't wanted to make herself more angry so she just run out.

Siddharth: riddhima wait......don't run.

Finally realizing what just happened vansh looked back......riddhima was going away from him.

Vansh: holyshit we messed up.......

Vansh too was about to run but saisha hold his hand.

Saisha: what's going on here....

Vansh: saisha I am extremely sorry but I honestly don't have feelings for you. It was a dare so forgive me....

With this vansh ran down to catch his rabbit.

Saisha: VANSH.......VANSH......

She yells.

Parth: Saisha listen to us we are extremely sorry, that dare was given by me to him..

Saisha: what the hell......who gave you permission to hurt my feelings, my emotions....today itself I will call my dad to break every tie with Vansh's company.

Angre: saisha just listen to us for once.....look we know soon you are going to join your business. Buisseness is done by mind not by heart. Even if you stopped your shares with our company it won't affect us. But it will be loss for u.

We troubled you that's the reason I am advising you.

Parth: and saisha about that dare it was for them to mend thier relationship. Vansh & Riddhima are very slow at this process, they both have feelings for each other but they never confessed it. Today just because of you riddhima said out what was in her heart and now vansh too will confess.

Sejal: once again sorry saisha, we didn't knew that vansh is your crush nor do we know you were Indian. In past we have pulled this dare many time but usually girls used to refuse our boys, we taught today same will happen but....rest you know.

Parth: plz saisha forgive us........it was for them.......them to understand each other's feelings.

Saisha: okay fine......I forgive you all. But plz don't pull this stunt on any other person.......I am forgiving you'll just because your reasons were quite acceptable and vansh deserves her more then me. (Sad smile).

Rahul: you are indeed a sweetie.

Hugging everyone she left.

At seashore,

Riddhima was standing still folding her hand looking at sea. Water was soothing her but still the lump in her throat was present.

She was forcing her heart not to cry out.....