Antics of Riddhimaaa !!

Hiii guys......❤❤.

guys I am extremely sorry for being this late...but I can't do anything I am trying my best to write as soon as possible....

So the story begins,

Recap for those who have forgotten the story line...

Riddhima is in Phuket, Thailand with her friends for a 7 day vacation later vansh, angre and aryan too join her. They went for canoeing and rafting in previous chapter also had some romantic moments which were caught by sejal and parth.....

Continue...

Riddhima's pov,

Sejal teased me alot for our PDA. She even said that if these would be the speed, no one can stop her from being "masi" (aunt). Because of her I chocked on my food and gained everyone's attention I wanted to beat her really hard.
Par kya karu maar bhi nahi sakti pyaar jo karti hu mai usse.
At last I succeed to make her agree that she will not show those photos to anyone.

And on other side parth is teasing vansh but the strange part is vansh is smiling little bit and talking with him..that's strange, isn't it?

After our lunch at a thai restaurant we went for rafting and it was fun. Sid had arranged 2 rafts for us. Canoe was peaceful while rafting was full of craze and adventure. I totally loved both.

Currently we are in bus heading towards our resort. Vansh this time pulled me along with him and made me sit beside him. I am not facing him  as those moments are still running in my mind which are making me blush red. But he is trying to gain my attention.

Vansh: riddhima....

Riddhima: hmm.

Vansh: what hmm. Look here first.

Riddhima: vansh just say I am listening.

Vansh: riddhima I said look here....you very well know that I don't like ignorance. Vansh ignores people but never gets ignored.

Riddhima turn towards him.

Riddhima: offo vansh kya hai... I already said u that I am not ignoring you yaar....ab bolo bhi kya hua

Vansh: I missed you too.

Riddhima: hmmm......wait what ?

Vansh: arey when you said me that you were missing me I forget to confess it that I too missed you.

Riddhima: vansh don't lie......why would you miss me, you don't even get time to take of your eyes from your laptop and angre...huh...

Vansh: why you always bring them in our conversation. And for once even laptop is okay but what about angre. Why the hell you are shipping us........riddhima look I am straight okay.

Riddhima laughed and thought to play with him more.

Riddhima: only because you married me world thinks that you are not a gay......but to be honest I still doubt.

Vansh: ohh I can clear your doubt by today itself in night, wanna see. I don't have any problems to show you how much straight I am.

Riddhima face turned shock which led vansh to smirk. Now her plan was backfired on her.

Vansh: arey riddhima ab bolo bhi...ohh trying to save energy for night.