Struggles of convincing her.....

Hiiii......

So the story begins,

Vansh pov,

(He was in his car )

Riddhima you can always refuse me but your body will never refuse my touches.....u just feel perfect caged between my arms. I don't know why but I didn't liked her closeness with that siddharth.
I have to apologise to her....I am now regretting for scolding her. I don't want her to ignore me....ya I realized it just now that she is the only one who can bring smile on my face in any situation.   And now I want her in my life. I will pacify her.......hope so she will forgive me.

VR mansion,

Riddhima went to the guest room where she asked her friends to wait for her.

She was amused to see that dadi too was laughing and chilling with her friends.

Riddhima: dadi.....

Parth: riddhima yaar you tooked too much time......

Riddhima: sorry guys....

Varun: parth that's why I say find someone......she is married yaar....try to understand that file was just an excuse....(he says with playful smile).

Riddhima remembers vansh pecks and she blush little but try to hide it.

Her whole gang & dadi: ummmmmm......ummm.. huhahhh.
(They tease her).

Riddhima: it's nothing like that....and dadi u too joined them.

Dadi: riddhima I loved their company. Look na u all are so carefree. Vansh never made friends because of his trust issues. Ishani friends are too classy and I never liked them. Because of  being handicapped siya lost her friends and aryan never bought his friends as vansh warned him.....but all your friends are true gem...they were sharing their memories which I was enjoying too much.

Sejal: dadi you are so sweet. (She clings on dadi).

Riddhima: guys.....actually...woh...

Parth:  jaldi bol kal subha panvel nikalna hai...
(Only a memer can get this)

Everyone laughs and riddhima glares him.

Rahul: wait I will complete this sentence riddhu.

Dadi: you know what is she going to say??..(she asks him in amazement).

Jay: dadi till now I guess we all know what she is going to speak. Right guys.

Sejal: you are absolutely right....so guys we will speak altogether....so ready.....1...2..3..

Her gang: guys today I can't join u all to beach.....I am extremely sorry.....next time pakka.

Dadi: riddhima is it ??

She tugs her hair strands behind.

Riddhima: ya they are right.

Sejal: now shoot the reason.

Riddhima: vansh is having his appointment at hospital and I am gonna join him....guys I am extremely sorry...we met after so many years and still I am giving you excuses.